My Broken Muse. - Poetry Group

DarkBunny
Posted

My Broken Muse...

She had feathers in her hair, She had angel wings,
And her eyes shone like the sun,

Be you a flower of the night, Or the leaves in the wind,
You will always be my love.

Written years ago..I don't write anymore..which is good, because it was 97% rubbish anyway...hilariouse how many people loved the angst crap..but this, I like this, short but sweet.

KAREN_WENDI
Posted

IM SORRY HELEN THAT YOU STOPPED WRITING.. WHAT A LOSS TO YOU AND TO US.. START AGAIN.. PRETTY PLEASE!!! XOXO K

Posted

nice an the muse never stps just takes vacations

Posted

I liked that Helen.
We all have something to give and offer. Everyone gets a different feeling and interpretation of what others write and poetry is definitely one of those ways to express yourself that is artistic, and part of your subconscious sometimes because you are expressing yourself in a different way. So give it another try and just throw some words on a paper real quick and the polish it and create. With more practice you may just find out you might like it.

Andre_Viaggio
Posted

Sometimes writing is a need to express, and conceiving oneself as something worthy (a poet). No matter if the poem is good, original and creative or poor, the important thing it that at that certain moment it makes you feel better and someone.
It is a nice poem.

KAREN_WENDI
Posted

EXCELLENT COMMENT ANDRE! THUMBS UP COULDNT AGREE MORE XO K

DarkBunny
Posted

Ok, uhmm, thank you, very much for the compliments, it's one of my few things I'm happy with, but, I have to say, my muse isn't broken, that's just the title of the poem. I have loads of creative outlets. An I still mess with words all the time, I just don't turn it into some big thing and get stressed over trying to make it complete on paper, the completed version is never as good as the verse or verses spun out of newhere in my head, so I don't bother with them anymore.

I make up stupid little raps and change nursary rhymes in my head all the time, but that's just for jokes and they always involve my friends and inside funny stuff so it's pointless to post anywhere or write down.

The poem is called my broken muse because it is about someone who was, so very special, yes, she was and is my muse, but she was a broken person, inside she was shattered, she was so sad, but so kind and gentle and loving, but things just destroyed her an yeh. That why the title is My Broken Muse.

Ok so I kinda, yeh, you guys don't feel the need to respond, I just wanted to explain that, an yeh cuz you guys..you're comments, I don't want to, I, it's nothing against any of you personaly, I'm just, your comments wigged my out a little bit so yeh I won't be posting in here again..I'll leave you guys alone, an I'll leave the group..if I can, I'll figure it out later I've not been on the site long an I dunno how to leave a group, but I'll do it later don't worry. So thanks an uhmm sorry I guess.

KAREN_WENDI
Posted

i loved what u wrote!!! please dont leave!! hit me up if u want to talk helen please hun ! xo k

Posted

Nothing to feel sorry about Helen. We all have the right to express ourselves and you wrote and expressed and we wrote to express, that is why it's called a discussion group. If you don't like it to each her own. No big deal! Be happy!

Posted

the souls migleing for a short time grew close with words that touch the soul of simular but different drawling frow each other the breaths of hope an life to go on with the weaven of a tangeled lives.
opps sorry no go ment ..

Rochelle_Ross
Posted

It is short and very sweet, I liked it.