my common problem mabe u can help me - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

picture this: us lying in bed snd suddenly I start spurting everywhere. I dont know if this happens to other men but sometimes my nipples start lactating!! My privious boyfriend has never done this but he used to enjoy it when I did because he got a fuck and a "suck" too ;D soo do u men like that kind of stuff? stick my nipple in yoiur mouth and get a good drink.

Posted

Well it is proven that men has the capability to produce milk just like women do but, it is very rare to see that happens... So I think is DAMN HOT

Posted

If your serious - then no i personally wouldn't find it attractive, kinda reminds me of a lactating women... WOuld probably get you tot see a doc. But thats just me lol

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

Ive never heard of this before. would it turn me on? would i want to have a slurp ? idk , depends on what's commin out of there lol! but if it's milk, well , ok how bout twice the joys lol! a snack and something to wash it down ha ! listen to me talkin all drty to a total stranger ! usually dont do that but topic was intrigueing! have a good one!

Posted

it happens no need to panic

Posted

Not need to see an MD... That is normal, Rare but normal.

Posted

The phenomenon of successful human male breastfeeding has been credibly observed in several cases. However, the cases are not sufficiently documented to allow distinguishing of possible pathologic galactorrhea.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes it is rare but as what was said it can be fuckin hot :-)

Posted

NO THIS WAS NOT ME :CCCCCC sorry guys my friend came over, and wrote that :C sorry. >:< i am gonna kill her.

Posted

Awwwwwwww, Tell your friend not to play with people's feelings like that!!! I was tasting the milk already.... LMFAO

Posted

it reminds me of sucking a women boobs, yumm nice

Posted

im a doctor!!! make an appointment with me asap! i wanna study u closely and witness(and taste) this .....wow......how hot is that!

Robert_Connors
Posted

thats messed up people do things like that WTF

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

DONT SEE HOW IT CAN HAPPEN YOU HAVE NOT HAD A CHILD

Posted

well thei medical reasons an mental reasons ha ha

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

Hey, Corado. You are O.K. Every body is different and I have met hot young men with the same characteristics as you. You are fine and have a lot to offer to the right partner. I worry about the tension in your writing... do not act or look desparate. Just go with the "flow" because being the real you is what only you can do best. Go! And best wishes.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Corado it is not right what your friend did and it could get you in trouble on the site...Please ask her not to do it again..If she would like to talk then ask her to start her on profile page and join groups that she might like..Thx