Jony_Star

You Can't Be Serious... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

wow...i read both of Mark Lewis' discussions titled Why???...as you can see...i obviously commented on one...& figured well take a look at the other one...only to find an opinion from Mark that i completely disagree to the upmost infinite percent...he doesn't believe that gays should marry or have kids...ok no problem...he obviously doesn't want that...so it's easy for him to make that choice...now maybe i misunderstood when i read this next part...but i'm sure he'll correct me if i'm wrong...but he said if we wanted the choice of getting married & having children then we should've supressed our feelings & deal...now i don't know about you...but i have to admit that statement shook me to my core...and i totally respect his right to voice his opinion...although with a statement like that i kinda wish he would've just kept his mouth shut...but again that's unfortunately his opinion...& my 1st thought honestly...& i'm speaking in all honesty here...my 1st thought was...how fucking dare you???...i mean you can't be serious...why the hell am i gonna let someone tell me that if i basically wanted to get married & have a family then i should've supressed my homosexuality & gone through dealing with living a heterosexual lifestyle???...am i asking too much from the government???...all i wanna do is marry my soulmate & have kids...since when is that too much to ask for???...i mean i seriously can't get over the comment...nothing & i mean nothing...has ever made me more upset than that comment i read...especially from a fellow gay man...i mean he talks just like the straight people do...as if our homosexuality was a choice...i don't know about you...but i surely didn't choose to be gay...is it my fault i'm naturally attracted to guys & not girls???...honestly ever since i've joined this site...i've never really agreed with Mark Lewis...& we didn't start friendly either...& i'm definitely sure we're 2 completely different people that will never agree...but i'm sure we're both gonna share a similarity after this...i honestly think he's the biggest asshole i've come to meet period...& if he has read this discussion & especially that last statement...believe you me...he's definitely thinking i'm one of the biggest if not the biggest asshole he's ever met...he can say or think that i'm attacking him...and that's fine with me...because i'm just stating my strong felt feelings & thoughts about him...just as everybody does...because a guy who comes off as insensitve as that...man...i'm beginning to wonder if i'm gonna be able to sleep now...i'm just so upset at that comment...like i've never felt this upset...i would think after telling people not to let other people get to them...but man...Mark really hit a sensitive spot for me...please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings...i'm gonna try & get some sleep...

Posted

dont worry too much..its your feelings thats at stake here,,dont read some elses opnion,,its your own,,i agree we should be allowed to marry as some guys can get an erection with a woman even if they say they r gay...im gay and dont get turned on bt a female watsoever..i feel similar to you...i wanted a maiiage,,i wanted kids but im disabled and gettting on in years,,there a rule.a scale,,that people are on from 1 to 100...im 99% gay as i get turned on bt men,,,,but have a male body,,id say the guys that get married must have some bi tendantcies in them are r no were on that scale as u n me,,srt8s are at 1 or 2% as they are str8...dont worry,wat one person thinks,says or does

Posted

first jony i don't think you are asshole. but i do feel that way just me. to me it seems that we are trying our damnest to make the rest of the world to accept us and no matter what they feel they are wrong and our issuses are right. no i don't and won't ever believe that gays should marry and have kids. not looking at it from the childs point of view and how they will be fuck with by our kids and not have many friends and the fighting because johnny has 2 mommies or daddies. or they will be in the "i'm because my i have a friend" list. sorry that what i feel and said piss you off so much. i never want to be the cause of someone not sleeping. i know that no would will openly say that they agree with me, but they are others out here that feel the same and won't say it because it's not pc. i don't care who is piss of by what i said and i still stand by it 100%. understand that i feel that this community is know for wanting to shove our way of life down the throat of the straight world. i do believe that we should have the right to live and work and not be fuck with because we like swinging on the vine or swimming in fishy waters or both. i love to have the marriage right like the pes was talking about way back when. and divorce will be super high because from what i've seen we aren't that good at being with just one person. and anyone that says other wise is lying to him or herself and you want to throw kids in the mix. it goes on in the other world, but we will be in the spotlight with all the finger pointing and saying see told you so. with me because i feel so deeply against this will never happen but why do we have to feel we belong have to fit into their world. jony i will do my best not to say something that would keep you from your beauty sleep

Robert_Connors
Posted

WOW Jony I totally agree with u as u said how dare he I have nothing else to say u said it all man

Posted

I can't say much, but in my opinion marriage is fine, but not children. Why? Because then a child doesn't have choice of his own orentation... If child always sees his 2 dads he will think it's the way to be... on the other hand that won't affect the girl. and vice versa with 2 mums - if a girl sees her 2 mums she thinks it;'s the right way to go... and vice versa with boys - they won't be affected... we are not psychology experts, we will never know how one or other situation will affect child.

Posted

ok...well i guess venting out these feelings calmed me down a bit...and Mark feel free to say what you like...as i said those are your thoughts & opinions...as from the child's point of view...i've worked with kids...& some of them had asked me if i was gay...i openly said yes...now they knew to ask that question from overhearing a conversation i was having...but had they not heard my conversation they would have never known...but anywho...they were like oh...next thing you know they're asking me if i have a boyfriend...said no...they said oh...they didn't all go crazy and start picking on me...i also told them that should they ever meet or know a boy that's gay in their school not to pick on him...now of course how would i really know they won't or didn't from now on???...well i can only hope they listened...btw these kids were around age 8-10 at my church group...but anywho back to Mark...i find it great that you stand firmly for you believe in...& that should never change...even when most people don't agree with you...now you should have the right to say what you want...but also think about it before you publish it...insensitive things like what you said can really affect people...apparently people have expressed it as trying to fit into their world...& you know what Mark???...i agree with you...we can't never fit into their world...we have a world all to ourselves...but now we see something that we want to bring into our world...& that is the right to marry & have a family...& we shouldn't have to be forced to live a heterosexual lifestyle to have those things...just as you stand strongly against gay marriage & adoption...i too stand strongly on the other side of that fence...again it's easier to say these things when you don't want them...but taking from me...someone who wants a marriage & kids someday...well for me...that's a beautiful...that's my happiness right there...i will never allow anyone to take that dream from me...

Posted

Arturas...i don't really see that happening...but of course as you said...we're not psychological experts...but well we're all born with a sexual orientation...we weren't taught to be gay...my parents are obviously straight they never enforced their heterosexual lifestyle on me...& that's something i'm going to do with my kids..when the time is right we'll talk about it...but i would never enforce my lifestyle onto my children...that's something they have the right to choose for themselves when it comes to sexual orientation...again it's not our choice...we're born gay...i'm not gonna care if my son/daughter was born straight, bi, or gay...i'll encourage him/her every step of the way...

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

Michael Lamb, head of Cambridge's Department of Social and Developmental Psychology, testified in a Proposition 8 trial testified that children do not require both a male and female parent. Furthermore, he stated that childhood adjustment is determined by the relationships parents have with children and their relationships to each other.
Furthermore, Census 2000 found that Same-gender couples are raising children in at least 96% of all US counties. The American Academy of Pediatrics published the following supporting same-sex couples raising children.

Same-sex couples are just as capable as anyone else in raising children. They deserve the same rights as anyone else.

Posted

rubbish artiruss...children grow up as they come,,,nature intened most people to be str8..nuture doesnt make u gay,,god!

Posted

i agree with ole boy. not totally and yes jony all our parents force their lifestyles on us in some way or another but as we get older we make up our own minds. still don't care how any one feels about what i said and who feelings got hurt. hell i've been married in the true bibcal way now for 5 years and not feel the need to shave my relationsip down anyones throat nor feel that i need to force anything i do down the throats as the gay community loves to do. and step off our band wagron, this fight it's no way the same as the one i been in all my life

Posted

Jony, I agree with you 100%. I say fuck him and anyone else, who says we should not be able to marry our own sex and have a family. Just my opinion.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jony i agree with you 100%. every one has a right to thier way of thinking. but what you said jony, is the way i feel. and people wonder why i love you to peices lol

Robert_Connors
Posted

mark c and Homer I agree with u and also andrew what the fuck is he saying is he stupid or what I have freinds that have children that r gay

Posted

Damn straight, Robert. There's no one says we can't be loving, nurturing parents just like str8 couples.

Posted

No offence, but those, as yu call "statistics" vary from person to person, country to country. I read many of them, please, don't show me them. Btw, I didn't said I am against marriage etc. No, im not against it.

If we believe every piece of information on internet, world would be total disaster... For example: I read that all children are born Bisexual. Understanding of orientation comes from parents, family, friends and other people who influences them. Aswell media, web and other sources...

So you can't prove your's theory - I can't deny it. And vice versa. No one really knows how it works. Genes and brain is somewhat unexplored universe. Everyone has opinion about it, we can't argue,because no ones right or wrong. Peace

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i was born gay so i am gay 100%. if no one likes it too F*****G BAD. i can raise any child as good as a straight parent. i only choose not too.

Posted

if anyone has read a bible in the old test a marriage conside of having a wedding party while the party was going on the bride and groom would slip off do the do and go back to the party. no leader saying vows just sex and partying. plus you all are not understand about me and the kid thing. why bring a child in a world where they will be hated just as much, if not more. figthing name calling and then turning on the parent for truly ruining their life.

Posted

LOL. I'll have to remember that mark l, when I get married. we slip off, do the do while the partying is going on.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

and who says that bringing up children in the world while your gay is a bad thing? can we decide for ourselfs what is best for the children that we raise in the world or are we suppose to aloow the straights instruct what we should and what we should not do? your way of thinking is the thinking of the united pentacostal church people who are against gay marriage, gay sex, gay life styles and so on. get a life and let the gays decide what is best for the gays.

Posted

i'm not sure what you are saying(small, mind didn't go to college) we, well y'll, are only at what is best for you and not the child. think back of how it was when you came out and open your eyes to a world you never need. how there was some good but how you where call fag, sassy, and listening to the jokes and watching the sterotypes shown in movies and on tv. now take all that and lay it at the door of someone that loves you, not a parent, or bother or sister, but a child that is new to the world and can't understand why the world hates their 2 dads or moms. please tell me how that is far

Posted

sure the name calling hurt..but the hurt didn't last because i had friends that knew even before i was out...& i had them to turn to...& the whole world isn't as ignorant as people claim...they're good people in the world too...i'm sorry if all you've encountered are bad people...but well when the time comes i'll figure out how to deal with it...but no one's gonna convince me to reliquish my paternal feelings just because my children are gonna have 2 dads...as long as they have our love & support...& as of our parents lifestyle...well they don't enforce it...they teach you right from wrong...after that you can make your own choices...you have your own brain...so no one really tells you how to use it...just as you said...you don't wan't people in your business Mark...well i figure people don't have to be in my business if they dont like it...my children will have 2 dads...so what???...where's the big deal???...again i don't know where you live that seems to hate gay people that much...but out here i don't see much of that...people are more out & proud & people don't give a damn...not even the kids now days...but well again if the problem arises that my children go through name calling & what not...i'll be able to handle it...& show them how to get through it too...i don't care much about statitics & studies either...i'm having my kids & husband & that's that...also...let's not go crazy guys...these guys are stating their opinions...we may not agree with Mark & Arturas...but let's keep our cool now...no need to get feisty...