Rate me? - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Andy if you think that is what I am doing then I am sorry...Dean has have problems on here and thats all I am saying about that..

Andy_Walker
Posted

Well I am sorry to near that.

Dean certainly does not deserve to be abused.

If you check my history, I am what some would call me a "gentle soul" and wish no harm or hurt to anyone.

Just a question...is being "ridiculously handsome" considered an insult? In my world it is a total compliment. If that i s the comment that threw Dean off-balance, then I apologise.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Dean, Michael & all, I really appreciate your understanding.

I, too, am just seeking out friends.

Life can be a bit lonely and I find comfort in chatting. It upsets me when I am perceived as being a nasty person. I am far from that.

Thank-you all. And Dean, Hi again!

Posted

This has gotten a bit out of control...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree Jesse. so babe, what do you want to do now?

Posted

Play the new facebook game that I've discovered... Why don't you guys friend me if you have one? I need more friends so I can get more items! XD

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

whats your name on face book and what is the game babe?

Andy_Walker
Posted

My late partner set me up on Facebook, but I have absolutely no idea how to use it (same applies to twitter). Call me a Luddite, but even THIS room is hard work!

There is no game, Homer. I just do not use it!.

Posted

@Richard, I don't see giving people 10/10 will truly make them happy. Maybe rating everyone as PERFECT person is one of your own philosophies, but I know that he is just worth 21 out of 200, in my view and opinion. AND IF YOU THINK, you are making him happy by giving 10/10, just keep continue.

And Jess, I will never add you in facebook and I won't give you any item. Thanks.

But well, Jesse has something better than the other members, AT LEAST he has a face picture of himself.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jess sorry about that...I wanted to stop it before it got to far...Again sorry....

Posted

Its ok. Im used to it. He acts just like this one preppy beotch that i know in my school.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i had join the game that Jesse wanted me to play and it is great

Posted

You can add me in Facebook if you want Jesse

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I don't play the games on facebook but my hubby does under my name and his...
@Jesse look me up if you like Michael Wolfe...Hubby said that he will see whats it's about..

Robert_Connors
Posted

face book sucks sorry but alot of bull and drama on there just me and I don't do drama !!!!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i,m not into rating people but you don,t look to bad to me