What;s new - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

It's been a min what's been happening? I know with all these friends and members someone has something to talk about

Posted

I would tend to agree. Fairly new to this site, going around in circles gets us no where.

Posted

Dennis, I stop coming to this site because the last I was here the chicken hawks rule the nest and all they talk about was trying to hook up with a 18-25 and got piss because I call them on their shit. So this time around I hope thing change a little with Michael Wolfe starting his sex group. Don't get me wrong I love talking dirty, but there is more than sex in the male gay community isn't there and trying to fuck some child when dirt is two days younger than you

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

not no more. thanks to the team, i am proud to say that we are triing to do away with that. we are here to support the younger guys in here now

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Mark welcome back I am happy to see you...Yes as Homer said things has change some on here..There are groups for sex talk and groups to talk about other things about sex..There are also discussion that are just to talk about what ever is on your mind that has taking off...

I am part of the team here on the site so if people do not treat you are anyone else with respect then please message me...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oh and love the profile pic