Jony_Star

I'm Back In Cali Yo... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

yay...i'm back in cali...but only for a few days...i've decided to stay in oregon after this...work my ass & earn some $$$...once i've accomplished my goals out in oregon...i will for sure be returning to cali...because nothing will keep me away from my sweet home in cali...but well just wish me luck guys...i really hope things work out well...& that i'm able to grow...

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Best wishes to you, sweetums!

Jules_Parker
Posted

yes good luck

Dave_Mack
Posted

What sort of work did you land? Be sure to stay on line so we can hear who you are doing. And good luck in all your endeavours.

Posted

wish best of luck to

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww baby i guess i will have to travel to bend to see you lol kidding of course. good luck with your job and if you need any thing just let me know babe. i will be here for you

Robert_Connors
Posted

good luck guy :-)

Posted

yea...i'm just enjoying cali right now...

Posted

You have all of my very best wishes and thoughts!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony i don't know what we are going to do without you...Best of luck in your work and please keep in touch...There are not many young guys on here that I feel like a big brother to and you are one..If you need anything you know we are all here for you and will be waiting for your return...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes we will be WAITING FOR YOU JONY so dont go find another guy behind my back baby lol