The_Only_Bakerchick

Lookin for.. Well Anything really :) - Lesbian Ladies

The_Only_Bakerchick
Posted

I've been hurt Alot over the past year.. I'm not out looking for a relationship but at the same time I want to be in one.. I Love having friends but I Think Im ready to try again.. What's your advice Ladies? Just stay single and mingle.. Or try to take things to the next level with Whoever and Pray I don't get hurt once again.. Idk if this makes sense or not..

Posted

I say stay single for now because when the right girl comes along your going to know and feel right and not feel like its a risk because shes going to make you feel sure of yourself and your relationship with her

The_Only_Bakerchick
Posted

Thanks Amber I really dont want to date a Ton of girls before I find The perfect one ya know?

Posted

well just take the time the best relationships are built on a strong foundation of friendship when you meet the right one you will know and when your ready for it you will know that too and if you meet her and arnt ready if shes the right one then she will be willing to be there for you till you are relationships and love are not meant to be forced in any way they are work but loving them should come naturally

The_Only_Bakerchick
Posted

Very True

Posted

yea i agree. i want to be in one as well but after a while i get over it cuz someone isn't interested and whatnot. so i'm just getting to know other people as friends and if something further happens. . . then awesome. if you try to go the next level with someone you just met, it might run her off. just kinda ease into it and see what happens. i hope this helped!

jessicazylee
Posted

the main thing to keep in mind is not to go out looking for a relationship... u're more likely to settle if that is the goal in mind. Better to go out and hav fun, and if you fall in love along the way, that's great. Good luck!