Dar_Amin

Getaway to Paradise... Belize - Gay Guys! <3

Dar_Amin
Posted

Looking for a Getaway, away from the clamor of the city, then gaze no more! Costa Maya Reef Resort is where you should be. Costa Maya Resort, “where tranquility meets adventure”, is located 6.5 miles north of San Pedro Town. Costa Maya boasts of a restaurant “The Reef Grill”, with exquisite tropical dining and cuisine, a “Beach Comber Bar” with the best seat viewing the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and the glorious Barrier Reef.
Costa Maya Reef Resort has many glorious amenities to take full advantage of. Enjoy a great pool for a nice dip, a nice beach beckoning you to take one of the lounge chairs where you can enjoy the Caribbean View.
Between fantastic drinks, great food, biking, snorkeling at Mexico Rocks, kayaking, birding, bingo, pool table, there is so much to do or simply do nothing at all and relax in one of our hammocks or soak up some sun on one of the lounges.
Costa Maya Reef Resort “Your Own Caribbean Getaway”.
3 Night Getaway
• Accommodations for 3 nights
• 1 day complete complimentary meals.

5 Night Getaway
• Accommodations for 5 nights
• 2 days complete complimentary meals.

7 Night Getaway
• Accommodations for 7 nights
• 3 days complete complimentary meals.

Conditions for Packages:
• Based on an occupancy of four

For more info contact concierge@costamayareef.com

Randy_Martin
Posted

To work out payment for that advertisement, I suggest that the resort host all of us for a week. Sounds like a party!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

wished i had the money to go

gstanescu84
Posted

same ere

Dar_Amin
Posted

its alot more affordable than u guys think.. if u cud make 7 of ur friends come..ur stay will be complimentary

Randy_Martin
Posted

It has been a while, but I have flown into Belize City a number of times. How far is the resort from there & Is there another airport close?

Dar_Amin
Posted

the resort is on a small little island called San Pedro...just 20 mins flight time from Belize City... our location is 6.5 miles from town...in complete privacy but just 20 mins from San Pedro Town for some night life..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

sounds like fun but for those who lives on fix incomes like me, it is hard to afford a trip like that sweety

Posted

i hant got6 frends and i live in uk on disability,,yeh shud let is all go free for advertising on here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I wish I could go but We can't even take the cruise that we already pay for...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

find a way to go on the cruise mike. if you need extra help let me know and i will try to raise the money for you

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It's not he money it's the health..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh okay, well then i dont know if i can help out that way or not

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Not unless you want to have surgery for me....LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

nahhhhhhhhhh thats okay sweety

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oh why not its just a lilltle cut from the of my cheast to my belly button....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

naaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont think i would enjoy that mike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Andrew I have had bypass times 4 in 1990..This operation is for something I did after the operation and 20 yrs later the Vet hospital is now going to do something about it but they don't know if it is going to work..

Posted

@michael..oh so uve had one quadruply bypassmmr u having another?

ive had triple in 92 n abother triple bypass in 07 which failed.
the vet hosptial?

ive had allsorts,stebtsmpacemakers,defib,,,,anything but a translant yet,,lol..not that i want one,,lol..

wen u goin to se dr,,i presume that wat u mean by vet hospital?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Andrew no I am not having another one..I have a 5 stomach hernia and they have to put them back up and under my rib cage..I will be going into the veterans hospital to have it done...I am a Navy Vet..so all of my surgerys are done there..