Richard_Vicente

Winking? - Gay Guys! <3

Richard_Vicente
Posted

So ever since being a member of this site, I never really understood the just of winking. I know it's like a flirt whatever, but like is it similar to poking on facebook where you have poke wars, but they would be wink wars? lol.

Like if somebody winks at me should I wink back at them?

Richard_Edwards
Posted

When someone winks at me, I send them a message of thanks and a few comments.

Posted

It's up to you whether you respond to them at all, just like it is on Facebook. I normally poke back on fb and when I was on this site before I would wink back and send them a message of thanks. I just came back to this site and I don't remember if they have an option to ignore the wink like fb does.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

winking is a way to get some ones attention

Randy_Martin
Posted

It feels good to get a wink. It would feel good to the sender to get one back.

Posted

Winking is a tease. Not wanking)

Posted

I just collect them all up like a sado... No really i do LOL
Doesn't mean anything to be, doesn't take anything apart from a second to send em

Posted

Winking is great and if someone is interested in becoming friends, they should also wink back.

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

I agree with Dennis.

Andy_Walker
Posted

My idea of a wink is that it is an indication that you are not disinterested. Generally I send a wink back to someone who contacts me, unsolicited, and I would expect them to take it further and we can then message. I think it is an excellent tool.

It certainly sorts out the "sheep from the goats".

Posted

And there are many SHEEP out there dressed in GOAT'S OR WOLF'S Clothing.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Dennis, YES, of course there are!

On the various chat sites around, there are many loonies, both wolves and goats.

A wink is step #1 in establishing which disguise they wear. Thankfully, most come back as nice guys (sheep?) and we continue from there.

Maybe I am too trusting, I do not know, but I have never been hurt by a "wink", nor has anyone ever responded negatively.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

and who says a wolf is bad a winks a wink you get tham you give tham its all good

gstanescu84
Posted

I love winking too. Good message Andy.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

A wink is a way to say Hi and to start talking...If you think someone is cute then give them a wink....

Posted

Michael, I will send a wink with no problem on the condition that I can have your black labs.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry Dennis they are mine to keep not even for a wink but thanks for the wink...

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

heres a wolifsh wink for you all wink wink hooooooooowwl

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oh Thank you Tach.....