SOOOO Funny & Rediculous!!!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well guys, I have something for you today. You can voice out anything that have across your mind, anything, based on the following that I've experience about 4 days ago, I personally think it was absurd and stupid.

Here it goes. Someone (I call him as "X") inbox me four days ago, saying that he wanted to be my friend, yes from gays.com and of course I agreed. Then he asked whether do I want to exchange PRIVATE pictures with each other or not. So I asked him, "what do you mean by private picture? My real life picture or my naked picture?" He didn't answer. He replied another mail saying this: "if you like we can start communication with exchanging our private pics by emal. my name is XXX 30 years 100% TOP email XXX@home.nl no msn please send email and tell me more about you. and don't forget your private pics. i will anseewer soon + my many private pics"

Third mail: "did give you more chances but you only think bad. yes also your and my most intim photos because that is the most intim sign of real trust. but i already know that you do not do this and you will not be able to give you complete for 100% snifffffff"

Fourth mail: "you akways think negativ and bad about me....... maybe it's better to stop our friendship"

Fifth mail: "change your negativ minds and be open giving your nude pics is giving your most intim but you will not understand do you?"

After that he told me, that, GIVING and EXCHANGING your private pictures is the best way for you to give out your intimacy to each other. And PRIVATE PICTURES can enhance the trustworthiness between each other.

I was like "who the fuck you are and what the fuck are you talking about?" Hmph! By exchanging private pictures with you is giving out my real self and by NOT exchanging private pictures means I do not trust you?

Go fuck yourself sick pervert! And if you see this discussion, YEAH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AROUND, I'M REFERRING TO YOU... IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! You should be lucky that I didn't show your name, link and email address to my fellow friends in gays.com

o0o

Posted

:O what a pervert

Posted

that guy must be a very sad man....... what a perv

that kinda of guys fuck everything for every one they destroy any kind of trust a human could have for another. F*** that M*****F*****
sorry for the bad language

Karthik_Vijay
Posted

I think he's right..

Posted

^ LOL thats his right there!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lee when you get those types of messages just delet them.

Posted

I have some suspicion that it may be an attempt to collect e-mail addresses and possibly pics for spammers. I've had one or two guys make similar requests, and in both cases there was a Nigerian connection.

They are both ex-members now, as I reported them, and I strongly urge people who are getting similar dubious looking mails to do the same.

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

Li, you have a lot to offer to the right guy. "Let your own discretion be
your tutor." Wm Shakespere. A big friendly and caring hello to you, to DEAN and to Robert. Best wishes... Jerry

Posted

I have been treated very, very badly by three different people on this site. Consequently, I can empathize with you. Unfortunately, a person cannot be too careful regardness of where they are and/or what they are doing these days.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

just delete

Posted

You missed my point compleletly!!

Posted

Well I don't consider this as a "bad threat", but I really dislike and look down upon the way his funny and low IQ thoughts.

I'm not a preschool kid =,=

Robert_Connors
Posted

It happened to me too man we are targets all of us sad but true

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Li Clement And WIlliam will you too please message me about these guys so that I can forward to one of the site mangers...If you are anyone gets message like these the team wishes to hear about it..The other way is that you report it and it will be dealt with...Thx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

SOrry guys that I was gone but I am back now...I hate not being here with you all..I have miss you all...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i miss you as well mike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

AWWW THx Homer I miss you too...And everyone else...