Looking for A SERİOUS relation which can end with marriage - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey.I am just 18 and i want to find a partner he can be far though.And you may think how it will go on but after a good enough time we can meet and be lovers till forever.And please don't think that i'm just teen and think about nothing but sex!

Posted

waiting for comments!

Posted

At the end of the day your only young, not saying the young isn't capable. Just saying you should live your life, learn before you know what you might be 'missing out' on. You might not need to learn, my first partner i hoped to be my last, we've been together for nearly 2 years totally in love, and still is. But due to our 'situation' we risk breaking up. We're monogamous but because i haven't really lived my single life, i do get tendencies... Just thought its worth bringing up, also you should focus maybe on your career before settling down... Maybe im traditional but its true!

Posted

Yes all you need to do is wait. If you are a person who takes action, then you can always hunt for the others. Of course, I have one advice for you, if you want to be treated by good people, then you must be sincere too. Never fuck around or sleep with anyone.

If you are a nice and loyalty person, I'm sure you can find someone to be in love with. But if you are a dirty guy, then forget about it (:

And by the way, nice to meet you, I'm Clement, 18 this year ((:

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dean John & LI have the right idea. Let time rule, When the time is right you will meet the right guy. Take it slow. You have many years ahead of yourself,

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your cute enough for any one. you can have any one you want. you will find some one in time.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Knsn everyone has good ideas and have told you the right thing..I can only say you might have to kiss alot of toads to find your prince...Hang in there and don't look to hard because he might just walk by you....

I have been in relationship for 23 yrs going to be 24 here soon and the night that I meet my lover we both were not looking for anyone and it just happen...So hang in there and live the life you have and someone nice will come to you...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

gee if you were here in oregon, you can kiss this toad any time you want lol

Posted

Hi Knsn, Welcome 2 the site, and yeh u will hav no prob in life getting a b/f.

Posted

Awesome Li Clement.... Nice very nice advise

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you,ll find some one .it takes some effort just like everything, but some times you just get lucky. my problem is i fall in love with straight guys

Posted

thank you all for trying to help me but first i'd like to say that i really thought about
a serious relation.Yeah i'm young and there is still a very long life ahead of me but i want my partner as soon as possible.Maybe that'S because i've found out that loving someone and to be loved is the best thing in life.And also i want my partner in a developed country because where i live is great but people can'T understand that a man can love a man and thaT's also why i want to live with my partner in his country .Looking forward to hearin from you all .Each one's of you idea is important for me and i could not make the structure of last sentence correct i think i hope someone writes here the correct one thanks by now

Jacob_Yewteh
Posted

hey Knsn Knsn, I would like to tell you that i am feeling just the way you are now, and if you are looking forward to meeting someone online and start a relationship which may be a far one, i would like to tell you that i am more than ready to start that, of course i am sure 100% that i am feeling in the same way,,

I really would like to get a private reply from you, i guess i can be your lifetime partner, here is my email jacob.yewteh@gmail.com,,

I hope i will help you get out of this situation,
i will be waiting for your email

Posted

ew Jacob you don't even have a profile picture ...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

whats wrong with not haveing a profile picture li?

Jacob_Yewteh
Posted

I don't know what is the problem of not having a profile picture

I guess the heart will know whether it is the right guy or not just from the way of interaction,,, so for Knsn Knsn, it is totally up to him whether to reply or not, knowing that i am serious and i am not just a fake profile who is trying to waste time playing with others' feelings

I really did not like your comment Li
i don't deserve it

I will wait for Knsn Knsn to reply, because his reply is what i am concerned about right now, because of the fact that this is his post in the first place

anyway,, thanks for the very hot welcoming Li :\

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jacob, there is nothing wrong with not haveing a profile picture. i dont need a picture to see that you are true at heart. i will contact Knsn Knsn and let him know that you are interested in him.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Homer are we playing match maker now....LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jacob,DO not worry about not having profile pic showing but I would only suggest that you put one in a private ablum so only the guys that you want to meet will see it also make sure your profile page is all fill out...Have not been there just saying..Good Luck and I hope that you and K K do get together...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i promise the kid i would try to find some one for him.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Homer you might want to tell him to fill in his whole profile page...Tells us about him and what he likes in the about me section...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will thanks mike

Posted

i've not found my soulmate yet please GOD! I'M hopeful i believe i will find the one

Posted

and because of sun now i'Ve some little things on my face like nevus .I hope they are temporary