Getting Any - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

All thisx talk about sex topping or bottoming, where you like your cum, and how you like to get fucked. Now with talk does anyone of you even get any sex ??? And tho i do like a lil bit of sex talk but does anyone think it gets a bit much??

Posted

LOL can't even remember the last time i did! I think its a topic most people can relate to thats why most (of my convo's anyway) Leads to sex, but thats with friends though. No strangers bees wax. Also i hate the top/bottom question... It's just so typical

Posted

Everyone likes to talk about sex and about having sex and all their conquests and experiences. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. But sex isn't the important thing here. Love is what matters and if you have sex and no love you're not really living. Love puts a joy and happiness into your heart that mere sex is unable to do. So yes, have sex, enjoy it, but in the end it's love that will matter to us all.

Posted

Hi Boy's, well i am just back from a good 2 hour session with my partner. The sex was amazing as usual, and yeh i love him with all my heart. But sex, yes i love it, and so does he. Sex is a big part of ppl's life so i dont mind discussing it.

Posted

I don't know about talking about what you did but like Rich said sex is good but like Davie said love ls better..But a good spanking is always fun..LOL...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PLEASE MIKE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted

l get all l need and want, and l like to talk sex

Posted

No Homer you have to waait...LOL...

Dan_Barrick
Posted

If more people would love as much as they have meaningless sex we would all have a much better world to live in! Sex is good love is better you put those together and its amazeing!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mike, i want it now lol

Posted

i agree with you David. it is very well said also.

sex between lovers is in my opinion an experssion of their love.

but lust is nice as well.........

JJ

Posted

Yes it is sex talk for man...But this is not really talking sex,it is finding the difference of love and sex...

Posted

Very few learn the true difference between making love and just having sex. It is those few that are truly blessed.

Posted

So very true Davie....

Posted

At times, I do feel it gets a bit much, especially since love is more important to me than sex.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i feel the same way william

Posted

Love trust respect then sex thats the way I look at it

Posted

Thats so true Paul....