Michael_Wolfe

need your help - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

As you might know I am now working with the site to help the newcomers out..Question is if I ask you to become friends with someone will you help out and accept them...

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

you can count on me - if they want a one on one then i am on skype - andy.sykes62 - do you want my email?

Christopher_Thomas_Pilkington
Posted

Hi Michael Yes you can count me in to. I am looking for more friends on here you can help me out as well.

Posted

Looking forward to meeting more friends on this site. Just there were a few from Ontario Canada, near Thunder Bay, Kenora or Fort Frances, ON, the later is where I live.

Posted

Yes if newcomers join, would be more than willing to help out. Thanks.

Posted

why on earth not??? the reason why im here is cos i wanna make out.....oops no, wanna make frnds Im serious, i'd like help anyone out.( preferably hot sexy guys....ok ! im kiddin )

Posted

I'm not so much for seeing how many 'friends' I can gather, but sure if anyone wants to talk to an 'older' guy, especially one that has been in a relationsip with the same guy for 31 years, send him to me. Jerry

Posted

Never been in a relationship, but sure would love to.. Abhijith P Chundakkattil would love to make new friends also.

Carl_Gruel
Posted

Michael...you can count on me. I'm always open for new friends. It time to give back to Gays.com some of the joys i have received.

Posted

@ dennis im seein everything sexually....... i read "would make love to new friends im such a wicked thing!!!

Posted

I would be more than happy to do so!

Posted

Would love to find new friends also.

Posted

'Seeking new friends, too.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok guys you all want to make friends but don't see anyone saying that they just add someone in this discussion...Dennis ,William,Ab all are new.

@Andrew we would like if you make friends you stay with talk to them on here..We have groups,chat,and message here....Thx...

If anyone need me just message me...I am happy to see the threads,keep the discussion about friends up by telling your friends about the discussion...I will be checking in...

David_Dubber
Posted

Of course you can add me...............one can never have too many friends, especially if those friends are gay

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@David will you message me so we can talk....Thx

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

@Michael I have already been helping people on here - it is something i just naturally do if someone has a problem - i did some administration whilst serving and helping soldiers with their problems was natural and it is natural to help someone anyway it was the way i was dragged up - we helped not ignored people - i just put the skype address on there in case someone wanted a chat without everyone else seeing it - some do so just being helpful. thanks for the advice and i know you want to keep it here so others may have a different approach and be closer to help them - most of them seem to be from america/far east areas which i am not from - i know one of those outsiders lol from across the pond. UBIQUE everyone.

David_Dubber
Posted

To Michael,

System not letting me send you a message.

my email is dubberdosh@hotmail.com

Dave

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you can count on me mike.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@David What is it saying or doing..maybe I can help....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Andrew thx for helping others....

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Michael,

If I try and send you a private message..............nothing happens at all

David_Dubber
Posted

There isn't even a 'send' tab

Robert_Connors
Posted