Robert_Hill_54728

where does one do up-market cruising then ?? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

is there such a thing as high class cruising areas ???Andrew thinks cruising is too smutty for this site...so we really need a posher version of Cruising for the posher end of the market...
I fancy a bit of posh / uptown gay arse myself..

Posted

one doesnt do it,,
we have enuff talk with sex talk,,,now u start an attack on me.....i dont agree with it period

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well you should put it on your profile the what your crusing for i pefrer windo shoping and iam just shoping forn friends but cruising sounds so cheap and sluty to me

Posted

ive no idea now,ive had angina attack since u pounced on me....i m looking for true friends not smutty talk

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

Get a Damron Guide.

Posted

wats a damon giude?..it sounds like poss a guide to cruising,,which i aint looking for

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

a damon guide is is a book on gay place like hotels bars places to eat and stuff like that all over the world for whan you travel

Robert_Connors
Posted

Damon tells u every gay bar or gay freindly bars r want to go to from here to tyhere

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It also tells you about places to eat not just bars....Like Tach said....Hotel motels and other places...

Posted

lol..i dont travel,,the air companies dont and will not have me,plus ive no money,,,must b an american thing?..used ti b a eoropean book called sparticus as i remember