Michael_Wolfe

Discussion goes off tropic - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

what should happen if the person who starts a discussion does not comment after he starts it or say after the frist page turns and he only comes back one time what should happen in that discussion..
Should it stop right then or should or if the subject change should you be able to just B.S. talk ...Let me know how you feel...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok anyone else....

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

I personally feel if its a decent discussion, not some random B.S and ppl are giving opinions and having a fun conversation, then why should it be deleted? I came across a lot of random and strange discussions, but it looked like ppl enjoyed communicating on 1 solid topic, so even if the person who starts it does'nt get back to it, i don't think it should be cancelled :P

Posted

It all depends on the circumstances.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx for the help gys keep it coming...I need to know more....

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Hmmm.The problem is i follow a subject because i am interested in it and so new comments to my inbox.When i click on it and find people talking crap its a bit anoying.Then you get a subject like the sex thread that widens into a useful debate that is not really about sex and it becomes a gold mine of ideas and shared experiences.So who decides what is and what is not interesting?For me its stuff like the you show me yours and i ll show you mine type of comments.I think its just as important to have fun/light threads as well as heavy stuff.So in conclusion i have no idea.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok so if others change the discussion why not just unfollow the discussion by hitting the button...