Jony_Star

When Will People Learn??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well as mentioned before i get e-mails from gays.com whenever a new topic starts...luckily i'm able to read the discussion topic...but unfortunately i can't comment over the fone...anywho...it seems that some people haven't learned...don't get me wrong...it does feel a lot calmer than when i last logged on...but the fact that there was a discussion calling out Dean John Adams...was like really???...it is unfortunate that people can be so heartless with their opinions...& even more so that they're entitled to that opinion...but we can't allow them to get the better of us...honestly we should know better than to get butthurt or angry over some words that have been written here online...because they don't know who we really are...it is another thing that someone gives you advice you may not want to hear...& then you get upset...but the way i see it...you choose to get upset...again this is the way i see it...let's not go crazy after reading this...but well it is the sad truth...people can talk shit about me all the want...but in the end...they are just words that don't mean a thing to me...why???...because they obviously don't know me very well...& well i'm not a people pleaser...so of course i've come to terms that not everyone has to like me...as long as i like myself for who i am...nothing people say can affect me...and i hope people can learn to do the same too...because each of us are unique...& we should never let anyone convince us that we're sick, freaks, or whatever is that people call you or make you feel...it's really corny to say this...but it's true...each and everyone one of you is beautiful...no matter what...& once you tap into you true beauty...be sure not to let anyone take it away from you...i love all you guys...so let's work on making this site feel warm & welcoming to other new members...

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

RIGHT ON!!!!

Posted

Yep I Love it Jony, really well said.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony The drama has been taking care of..When and if he comes back on then he will be watch..Just like everyone else there should be no more name calling in group...You are right everyone has the right to speak there mind but not to the point it hurts other...
Let us make Gays.com fun again....Happy when you get back to Cali and hope you are having fun on your vaction

Posted

i'm sure havin fun...but all that fun can't take me away from you guys...lol...well hopefully you guys are having fun too...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I try to LOL

Posted

The thing is he didn't attack ME, he hurt a very vulnerable young boy who has enough to deal with without him doing anything bad.
I'm gonna do what Michael said and not mention that man again and stay clear of him, right now I'm gonna help that young boy out of his problems, but if that man does something to upset him again then I will make a formal complaint right to the top person of the site!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea jony mike is now part of gays.com

Posted

well that's good to hear Richard...and yes you are right...we pretty much already get enough crap from the world...& well it's kinda hard to find people to confide in these days...but i'm sure Dean H. knows who his friends are...& when he finally comes out of the shell that he's in right now...we'll also be there to greet him...i know he didn't attack you though Richard...& i know it makes you upset...but well verbally attacking him or calling him out...isn't gonna help anyone...& i'm sure that the last thing Dean H. wants is for everyone to stop getting along...in fact...as i said maybe we should work on making gays.com a safe environment again...that way Dean H. & others like him can come back & feel good about this site...again we have to be able to speak out to the gays.com staff...Tara is an angel & making sure everyone here at gays.com are happy...feel free to contact any of the staff if you need to...they need to know what kind of things they need to improve on...so we gotta help them to help us...i hope you guys can get along...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i sure hope so too cause Dean H is a good kid brother to me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

When I was ask to help with the site I didn't think twice about it and said yes..I am here to help with the new comers an anyone else that might need it..When we really get it going I will need the help of you guys too..I might come to you and ask to accept them or ask them to be friends..I hope I can count on my friends to keep Gays.com going in the same direction..Yes lets make this a place for all (m/Fm) to have fun here..Thx Guys....

Posted

Jony, when you said I hope you guys can get along - if you were talking about me and Dean J A then I have to say I think it's far too late for that, after everything he's done I will not be able to forgive him for the distress and depression he's given to Dean H.
All I am going to do is what Michael has asked me to do and that's ignore him and let the gays.com staff deal with him in what they think is best, but as I said if he upsets me or anyone else I will not hesitate in taking it up with the top dog of the site cause enough is enough and he's had enough chances.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

we were talking about you and Dean H not the other Dean Richard.

Posted

OK, Dean H and myself get on very well thank you

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome

Posted

Richard...i'm not asking you to like Dean J.A...& it's good that you have decided to ignore him...it's better than blowing up...but what i meant is for everyone to get along...most of us already do...& i'm just suggestiong we keep it that way...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

we only can try Jony we only can try lol

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Have been away for a couple of days and still the drama.Perspective is required.Homer i see you always put lol in every comment,are you laughing out loud this time or are there other meanings.Sorry not too familiar with computer talk.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Last time I hope...Guys Dean J A is back on..I am not asking to ignore him I just ask to give him a chance please...Thx all

@Antony yes LOL means Laughing Out Loud....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am always laughing out loud. i triy to make these discussions more enjoyable and fun