friendship + intimacy - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Do straight girls hold hands? :S i don't see why they would... its this what mates can do together?

Posted

I know straight girl hold hands... I wouldnt put limits on people everyone has different things that they are comfortable with

Posted

straight girls can hold hands i spose if there reali gud mates. as lng as they themselves r comfortable xx

DarkBunny
Posted

I don't talk to them anymore, but all my straight female school friends used to walk around either in pairs or threes holding hands or in a massive corridor blocking line of linked arms.

What does holding hands have to do with your sexuality anyway?

Posted

I think when girls are younger they do. It really seems like since people are getting more and more anti-social because of modern tech it is less common then it used to be even among younger girls. (don't get me wrong I couldn't live without my computer)

Rachel_Kind
Posted

I refuse to hold hands with anyone. family, friends, strangers....because holding hands is a sign of letting someone help you.
I can't have that.

Yes I have issues. DEAL WITH IT!

Posted

Everybody has issues and you know what the great thing is? you don't have to talk about them if you really don't feel like it. I can actually understand, I didn't used to like to let anybody touch me. It took a lot to let anybody get that close, even for a hug. Whatever you decide to do in your life is your choice. cheers mate

Posted

Holding hands is just an affectionate gesture between two human beings, regardless of the nature of said affection. So yes, a lot of straight girls do hold hands. In some societies and cultures, most straight guys aren't afraid to hold hands either.