Robert_Hill_54728

dean hargreaves ?? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

how can we be more helpful to dean hargreaves lads ?/ he has been treated very badly and should be able to rely on other gays for genuine support..maybe friends in his area same age group ?? i dunno// ??

Posted

A change in attitude is first and act as he should. Be Out, Be proud, and Respect others as you RESPECT THEM WOULD BE A GOOD START

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Are we confusing Deans here?

Posted

Let us go back to the begining

. Hello, how are U!

Posted

I speak to Dean through hotmail, and have helped a lot and when Dean J A upsets him it upsets me, Dean H will always have a friend in me and he knows that he can come to me for ANYTHING, I'm happy to see that more people have noticed how badly the twats on this site has been treating him.

Posted

well it's unfortunate to see the power other people's words can have on here...but well we can't fight them all...hopefully when we get a block button...if we don't have it already...it will be easier to avoid the annoying people we encounter on here...

Posted

My hotmail is: onelaser68@hotmail.com and I would help if requested

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Richard The thing with Dean J has been handle by group manger..She ask when and if Dean J comes back on that we do not jump on him..He is being watch when he comes back and if he starts with the wroung comments and only if he starts frist then he will be block for good..please as much as I know you want to don't start with him..
We ask everyone to remember that everyone has the right to talk in groups and if we don't like what he or others say then they will be talk with...
We ask that this problem with Dean J be drop..Thx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dean are you speaking to me...

Robert_Connors
Posted

dean don't let shit get to u man It's not wortth it

gstanescu84
Posted

so sorry Dean ur going througha rough patch. Guys on this should be helping you in your hour of need. I can only lend you my wishes and hope u get well as they say. Kepp there buddie. WE fighting for you.