Alexis_Langone

hey guys!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Alexis_Langone
Posted

yeah!!! being bisex is cool

Andy_Walker
Posted

Hey Alexis !

I have a lot of bi friends (actually I have a son myself and although I identify as gay I suppose I really should be bi) My son's mother was my soul-mate, and although she was a useless mother (her words) and I was a single gay Dad for about 18 years, she was always there until she died in 2005.

My attitude is that there are very few people who are black or white. We are all shades of grey.

My friends always joke that I at least have the choice of 100% of the population.

In short, bi is totally cool.

Good luck! Andy.

Posted

I will never ever ever date a BI guy and defiantly will never ever have a relationship with one. In the other hand I will do Hook up or have a one night stand with a BI guy but that is all.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Vlad, you are completely entitled to your own opinions and choices. Life, as I said earlier, is full of shades of grey. One of the things that is so healthy about these discussion rooms is that we all learn that not everyone is the same and we should all respect this idea, as well as each other.

Best Wishes. Andy

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Very nice Andy and Vlad I would have to say that having fun with a bi guy is fun...One reason is that they want to learn about sex with a man...I always said that if you know how you want to be touch then that is how someone else wants too..Now there are exception to all bi guys...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes they are fun

Posted

Tues, July 19th, 11, 21:15 Hrs. M.D.T,
Hi Group,
Interesting Comments. What About "Straight Guys" Years Ago I've Lived With Straight Guys. One Guy I Was Involved With Sexually, Because He Was Hitting On Me for Sexuall Favours - Blow Jobs.
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

I have my own opinion about "straight" guy that have sex with other guys.... Straight? Really? A guy that has sex with other guy is not straight at all

gstanescu84
Posted

I love bisexual men. I think its totally cool. What they do in da background is totally dere business. I just wouldnt have sex with a bisexual male dat wants a threesome wit a female. ewwwwww. but having sex with a bisexual male on his ow, meowwwwwwwwwwww. mmmmmmm

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

i count myself being 100% gay,although I do have 2 kids and love them dearly Bi guys are great to have sex with,as are so called striaght guys,Does it
realy matter what badge they wear.Sex is sex

Alexis_Langone
Posted

yeah!!.. thanks for you comments..
i really love my elf now
its been four months since i realized that i am a bisexual and this is great.. i had been in a relation with gay and bisexs and now with my bisex bf for one month..
It is really hard that i cant tell it to my family but i can wait for the right time, cuz i think theres nothing wrong about same sex relation. Theres nothing wrong about being a Bisex or Gay right?/.. God made us like this cuz he believe on us .. our ability, and all about us...
luv ya all!!

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

Alexis,your spot on

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

No greater words can be said...You are on the money..Alexis...

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

Alexis,you sound like your a very postive young guy,I wish you well when you "come out" to your family,there are no text books written on this part of your life,you will Know when the time is right,I waited years and years to "come out" When I did my family where great about it ,and it changed nothing,I love them and they love me,Don't forget IT'S NATURAL

Posted

I'm proud to be a bisexual guy. Like there is a quotes "being bisexual immediately doubles your date in a night". I love beautiful girls and hot guys at the same time. Guys and girls turn me on!!!

And I would like to stress one point, according to a statistic (which I've forgotten the name or title), almost 100% of the people in the world are bi. But anyway, for me, I want my own babies so guys or girls are basically equal for me, regarding on love or sexual side (:

Posted

Like I said, I have no problems with Bi-Sex guys.... I will sleep with them, I would have sex withe them but, that's about it.... There is no chance in this world of me getting in a relationship with a Bi-Sex guy

Alexis_Langone
Posted

thank you guys so much!! yea its NATURAL, and its very cool...
I love girls and guys. yea!!! but im just thinking of who will be the last on my life,, girl or guy that i can marry... hhmmmhh ;D dunno... hahah

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

bisexual men are lots of fun to be around doing what ever and when ever

gstanescu84
Posted

So spot on Alex. Really love em. I wish you well whenever you come out. Come out when YOU are ready not when ur bf says so. Its ur coming out not his. BEst of luck eitherway.