Robert_Hill_54728

GROUPSTERS... - Gay Guys! <3

Andy_Walker
Posted

Robert, I asked the same question! I do not quite get it. Perhaps talk to the administrators of this site. It is all a bit strange.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Robert are you asking about the badge you got...This is Gays.com way to inspire you do groups discussion..

Groupster – You get 1 point here for each member that joins a group created by you..

I hope that hellps you...

Posted

OMG, Dean, how rude! I happen to know that Michael did used to have a face pic on his profile a few months ago. I don't know why he doesn't anymore, but that really isn't our call, it's his.

If you are really THAT bothered, why not PM the guy and say "Hey, Michael, any chance of a face pic"?

As far as I can tell, Michael already has a boyfriend, isn't looking for sex, and, for the most part, only comes on here to help people. How he chooses to portray himself is entirely his own affair, and if you have a problem talking to a Black Labrador, then don't talk to him!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

funny how a guy tells some one to use his own pic but dose not him self like i say says one thing but dose anouther and mike keep your pic i like the dogs....who let the dogs out!!!!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dean you have visit my profile page and all you need to do is go to my ablums and see my picture..You will also see picture of my hubby and things around my house and many other pictures...If you don't like talking to dogs I said sorry..

@Ian & Tach thank you for your words but at this point if Mr Dean John Adams comments on something that I say I will not comment to him and like some others on here...I will not get into it with him or anyone else...There will be no stress in my life right now and I would like to keep it that way..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Robert I am sorry that this has gone off your discussion..I hope that I have help and if you like to know more about the badges that Gays.com give out you can check the ones I have or you can click on the one you have and it will say at the top to click here to learn more....

Posted

@Robert, sorry I didn't get to this post, so glad that Michael has explained everything so well. In fact, Michael has agreed to help Gays.com and I'm happy to report that he is the foundation of knowledge of all things to do with Gays.com. Not only am I learning my new job through him, he helped me introduce myself to you lovely gay guys!

@Dean I don't see any value to your response here, you did not help out Robert with his query and you certainly didn't give Michael the respect he deserves. You also made a promise to me...this has not been fulfilled.

I will suspend your account for two days. This is a final warning. I will delete your account permanently if there is any more of this.

Tara | Community Manager

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Frist and for most Dean you have not made people happy with what you have said in some discussion group..When I am ask about it I have said that Gays.com has spoken to him and things are suppose to change with you..(let you know I don't onlyknow what you and Tara has said to each other because all she only has said to me was she did talk to you and you are going to change) Now back to what I was going to say..

To me in reading your threads in other groups you try but in my opinion you are not holding to your word..If I was Tara I would give you a time out for a couple days..I would also say that it is not your place to put Tara's name out there telling people that if they need help write her...

Last I have said this before everyone need to watch what they said to someone because you don't know how old that person is and what that person has on there mind..There are alot of people (m/fm) on here that is trying to help our young teens..

Dean,Now if you can talk in groups and try to help withut putting someone down or calling people out then I say good..But remember that there are guys that don't want you here and don't care what you say and will always jump on you..I have to say that since this is now out and Tara has said what she said,then I too will be wanting to give you a 2nd chance..

Thank you Tara for saying what you said and if I have said something wrong please tell me..Yes I am on here to help Gays.com to grow and get better and like I have said many times if there is something you need to ask and don't want to start a discussion you can message me...

@Robert now back to you if you still need help with the badge thing just ask and I will try to help more..

Thank you all for letting me vent and know I pray that we can all just get along..Lets have fun...

@Robert now back to you if you still need help with the badge thing just ask and I will try to help more..

Dave_Mack
Posted

Thank you Tara. Everyone DOES deserve a chance to redeem themself. Lets hope that Dean John Adams will do that. He says he is a med student. Maybe he can offer that expertise to people on the site.

To all here in the US I have the question of the day:

IS IT HOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? Here in Salem, Mass it is going to be near 100f and that is right on the ocean! If I may quote one of my favourite lines from MONTY PYTHON " Hot enough to broil a monkeys bum". Too bad we cant somehow bottle this heat up and next January when we (again) have ice and snow, we can let it out and thaw everything. Yes I HATE winter...

Dave

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dave it was so hot here today I saw a squirel carrying his nuts with pot holders...