Any Michigan guys here? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Hey, just looking around for that special someone. Not in any huge hurry, but it would be nice to have a cool guy to hang with and see where things go. I am pretty down to earth and drama free. I am in school for Graphic Design so that takes up a lot of my time, but I do manage to go out once in awhile. For the most part tho, I am a home body. If I was richer I would be doing things all the time tho. lol Anyway, hit me up if you would like to chat. Peace.

Posted

Hello Im not in Michigan but Indy is close.... hahaha how is it there?

Posted

Its going to be really hot here this week. Ur not far tho, so its prob hot there too. lol Michigan is cool tho. As long as you arent looking for a job. I have thought about moving to Chicago when I am done with school and getting my Bachelors there.

Posted

ive thot about going back to Illinois not chicago necessarily but i wouldnt mind going back to my hometown..... I would liike to go to college here in Indy cuz i have no scholarships for anything else.

Posted

Where is ur hometown?

Posted

My hometown is Rock Island and Davenport....... its the quad cities really

Posted

Cool. So what are you in college for? Must be nice to have a scholarship at all. I get financial aid but its a *** in the ass. And the loans I have to pay back when I am done with school. I may just stay in school the rest of my life. LOL

Posted

naaw im not there yet this is my senior year haha i wanna be a math teacher tho.... and do some music technology.... lol i really dnt know how ima pay for it either

Posted

Wow that is some shout out! Didn't realize ball sweat turned you on. lol