Lenny_Fuentes

need a new lgbt group to join - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

so im currently in an lgbt group but i hate it. when i first went my friend told me that they'd welcome me with open arms. instead what do i get:rude stares and cold shoulders. so i said fuck these white people thinking they better than me just cause they're white they can kiss my fat proud delicious mexican ass and walked out. so now i need a new group to join. do you guys have any suggestions??????

Posted

JOIN MINE i got fat arse dont give a dam a about colour race religion but i do respect it we are all different its the difference that make the world more intresting on odd occanions i even speak to straight people especialy if they have an hairy chest

Posted

appolgies just read you profile no idea how old you were assume you were above 21 if this is not the case we cannot chat and hope you find some one nearer your own age i have a boy friend he is 57 this is the age gruop for me sorry

Posted

The only thing that you have to change is your attitude. If you go into any group with a negative or arrogant attitude that is what you shal receive in return. My lover is black and I am white but we do not see each other in color but two men who love each other. I mention that my best friend and lover is black so you will understand that when men of any color like each other, color is the last thing on our minds. We love each other becuase of who we are but definately not because of color. If you were a positive person as my lover can be, then we would hit it off and become friends. Lighten up and do not look for a new group until you change and love yourself as you should. Peace and Love be with you, my Brother.

Posted

Now now, lets not get racial. And Joe has it exactly right, was gonna suggestion a change of attitude. If you have a problem with your race then thats for you to solve, don't blame the world or race. I've done it many times myself so i understand, assumption is lethal. My partner is English, pretty obvious i'm not. lol and being in a relationship where race isn't an issue really changes your whole perception

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

true friends who invite other people to lgbt groups dont act like that. why dont you join a pflag group. they will treat you with respect. i belong to pflag and it is the best thing i ever did

Dave_Mack
Posted

Lenny I think my friend you may have set your expectations a bit too high. Also being 16 is a tough age, You are still maturing in your thoughts and attitudes. My best advice is leave ALL prejudice and expectations behind and just tkae things as they come. You may find what you are looking for is closer than you think. But you have put up road blocks of your own. Trust me I am NOT trying to put you down. Just offering a different way of looking at your situation. Give it some thought..
And the guy who was put off becauee you are 16 obviously has issues. Being a friend is not the same a getting in your pants.. He could have offered you advice as I have here and not made it intimate... Which while he didnt perse he acted as such by his age comment.

Hope it all works out well...

Posted

lol i was being positive people. i tried talking to them and everything and i dont have a problem with my race. shit im proud to be mexican andpeople can kiss my fat delicious ass if they hate me. ima be buried with my ass in the air so haters can still kiss my ass when i die

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Lenny your frist post you made a statment that you got cold shoulders and then you wrote so i said fuck these white people thinking they better than me just cause they're white they can kiss my fat proud delicious mexican ass and walked out..Just asking what you think people are going to say...Now I am sorry that you had a bad time at that place but maybe you need to look for another LGBT group that you will feel welcome in..I don't know but I am sure that there has to be others groups out there...If not you will always have Gays.com and us for support..

@Peter please becarefull on who and what you say because not everyon is on here for sex and guys from all age come to this group..We are here to support the young gay teens that are on Gays.com...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i like you lenny. i did not read any of your comments so i know i did not shrugg my shoulders at you. i try to be nice to every one including you. if you need to chat about something, i am here for you. i am a good listener

Posted

my advice? i know this is not the best advice, but do what i did. take control. granted, mine's at my school but still, i'm heading it for this year and making it more open to any stragglers, getting everyone involved to the best of their abilities. probably not relevant and not the best suggestion tho, huh?