Sex - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Guys...I have a problem.

I love sex. (obviously with women...YUK! you say hehehe)

However, I think there are more than enough sites on the world wide web where it can be discussed...graphically...in detaild.

I want Gays.com to be a friendly place...AND I would like to provide areas where sex can be discussed.

I would like your opinion. Do you want Gays.com to be a place where sex can be discussed and asked for by all...or would you appreciate a bit of a clean up.

Gentlemen...give it to me (okay I mean your opinions! hehehe) Let's discuss...GO>>>>>>>>>
:0)

Jamie_Combeer
Posted

i think that people should have the right to disscus it but it is up to each person to decide weather they are cumtorbale talking about it.

Posted

i love man

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i love men, i love sex and i love sex with men lol whats so wrong about that??

Posted

Fully agree with James, we should have the right to discuss intimate sex with each other and for that matter any other subject.

Posted

talk about sex? sure!! You're always going to have some people that aren't comfortable with it but that shouldn't dictate what others like to discuss. It's like TV. If you don't like what's on, change the channel.

Posted

Yeh i think there should be part of this site where we can talk stuff that aint exactly clean stuff. Some ppl love 2 talk sex with each other, so if such a chat area is made available it should be made clear that this area is 4 such ppl and that way there should not be any complaint's.

Posted

GOOD! am glad you like it. There is nothing wrong with it...i wanted some feedback based on some complaints and emails and stuff I've been getting behind the scenes. And to be honest, if there's just a handful of people that like talking about sex and the majority don't...gotta figure out how to make everyone happy, hence I mentioned having set areas where sex could be talked about freely. And as Michael Underwood so succinctly put it, change the channel if you don't like what's on TV! The only problem right now is, all the channels are on at the same time! :0)

Please...don't panic...am not coming on here to take anything away from you...but I will continue to ask lots of questions to make sure Gays.com caters to your needs.

I welcome more discussion on this topic.

Robert_Connors
Posted

Tara as was said if u don't like it don't come on the group discusion if it is not your fortay.. me I like talking about sex I am very open and yes it would be a good thing if we had a group just for that tipe of discusion I like sex with men It to me is a wonderfull thing and nothing to be asamed of but................

Posted

@Robert,cool that you wouldnt mind a group where sex could be discussed.
remember, I'm the community manager at gays.com and I have to make sure everyone is happy not an easy task, let me tell you :0) So i hope you understand it's not about my personal preference.

Now, if it's not someone's cup of tea how do you propose we ensure they know what's being discussed so they can avoid it? And you hit the nail on the head, with having a group just for that! :0)

Thanks for your feedback...keep em coming guys

Posted

Erm, how bout a heading like. SEX CHAT ROOM DO NOT ENER IF UR OFFENDED.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thanks Tara and Richard thats a good idea I think :-)

Posted

i found of foreplay leading up to sex an passionant kisses..

Posted

Id prefer if it was discussed in an other forum/chat room seeing alot like talking about sex,,,/Myself id prefer to keep the site clean,,,as im fed up hearing about it....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Tara there are groups pn here that are just for guys to talk about sex...I started a group just for that..There are also groups about cock sucking (sorry but you ask) there is also group for Skype and cam...And lets not for the ones that like watersports (not swiming type watersports)..The ones who are looking for such things need to be able to find them easy in the group section...

I myself like to talk and joke (more joking then talk) about sex at times...

But remember that if any group is started then it should state age limit,sex (for males or ,females only),and if you don't like what is said Please don't comment in the discussion...Or like if your offened by sex talk and it might get nasty then please don't join...

Age is very important because you don't want someone who is 15 talking to some guy that is much much older then him....

And speaking of age why is there not a age on Gays.com limit of 16 U.K. and 18 in USA/Canda or places that the age limit is 16 or 18 to be legal...Is there a way to verfly there age...

Posted

Tara PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop people under 16 from being on Gays.com. You don't become gay on your 16th birthday and when you are 13/14/15 it is tough and there are bad times and nowhere else to get answers to all the questions that are going round in your head. Why wouldn't a younger guy want advice from somebody a lot older who has been there, done it and bought the baseball cap??

I have come real close to doing something very stupid on the last few weeks but thanks to somebody on Gays.com i didn't and I feel better about myself now.

Young gays and lesbian get enough shit thrown at them without finding there is now place to go for friends and advice on the web. Most sites have an age of 18 because of the funny ideas in US, please don't throw young gays etc into the arms of perverts and dangerous men in bogs and cruising places because there is nowhere on the web to get help, please

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Tara please keep the under age guys here on gays.com. i will tone my language down alot just so that guys like my sexy Dean gets to stay and chat.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am sorry Dean didn't mean to kick people off just stop them from coming to groups that they should not come into...like groups that talk about sex..Things that should not be talk to young teens..

Yes there is and should be more groups for teens to go to like this group were they can ask for help...

Posted

Thanks Homer and Michael, we really do need a place to get advice and find decent friends

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have just reread my post and I am sorry that it seem to me that I might have mispoken and I am sorry for that...I ment a age limit that when they come to groups that they should not come to...Sorry again..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome sweety Dean

Posted

Well now we are getting 2 the point of hitting a brick wall, i hav no objection 2 younger gay's being on here, like dean pointed out this site (gay's.com) can be a very good place 4 the younger guy's 2 get info and talk 2 other gay's older or younger. If a younger gay is not happy with someone hassleing them then they report them. But they can look into a certain chat room and if they are not happy they can just leave. I think Gay's.Com is a wonderful site and i would like everyone protected,but again as dean pointed out some guy's have nowhere else 2 go and yeh the age of consent in the uk is 16.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

well said Richard

Robert_Connors
Posted

wel the thing is they should be able to be on Gays.com but people need to chech the profiles before the start talking sex with a young guy not that I don't like young guys but really people be sensible with this

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats what i do