Homer_Bozarth

tired of friends leaveing - Gay Guys! <3

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am tired of all the friends that i meet here leaveing because of the fact that stupid boys has to put other people down.

JJ_NN
Posted

i think you are right.

greetings from Holland,

JJ

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

greeting jj

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer who left now..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Craig is leaveing because some one has called him a fake

Robert_Connors
Posted

don't go craig please stay ok just tell the shit to go do himself and stay cous I like u

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

People dip in and out,get bored move on etc.If somone is going to leave because they have been called fake,it shows a pretty low pain threshold.
I would just tell him to ....off and not bother with him again.

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

keep going craig - small narrow minded people need to be ignored and if not destroyed - seriously though just ignore them they normally go away after a while - for some it is the only pleasure they get because they have no life so they try to ruin other peoples - just give them the cold shoulder and soldier on - you will be a better man for it then those idiots.

Andy_Walker
Posted

I am with Mr. Sykes on this issue.

The more attention you pay to the narrow-minded and biased, the more pleasure they take, and that is their aim. There is certainly no room in my life for nastiness or bigotry.

Just ignore them and please come back, Craig.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Craig is gone guys but i will relay your messages to him. if any one wants to write him and tell him how you feel about him leaveing then here is his e-mail. craigcain222@yahoo.ca. i sure hope that the guys with positive feed back gets a hold of him cause he is not a fake. he is not out because he has a nephew who he wants to keep in contact with but he can not do that if his sister finds out that he is gay.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank u Andrew u r rite

Andy_Walker
Posted

Homer, I tried to send a message to Craig at the Yahoo address you gave me, but it came back saying that it did not exist !

Craig should know that he has some friends in here.

I am now confused.....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea i am sorry i had one too many . in there. it is craigcrain2222@yahoo.ca

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Are You Sure He Wants You to give out his email?

Andy_Walker
Posted

Antony I also have some hesitance, but I am sure that Homer has his reasons.

Maybe I should just leave the whole issue alone. I do not want to appear like a "buttinski"

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your not andy. @ Antony Craig told me to let every one know that he is leaveing. i think it is time to show him that every one cares here

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I would be mad as hell if somone gave my email out on a public discussion board.You are giving the very people he is fed up with the chance to message him more.I am sure he would love to hear from the friends he has made here but not from the creeps he is trying to escape.Think about it.

Rickie_White
Posted

no no no that all

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

its okay cause i gave out the wrong address any way. he did tell me to let every one why he is leaveing and i thought it would be a good idea if every one sent him an e-mail stateing what they think and maybe persuade him to come back.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

A lovely thought but there are the crazys to think about.