Robert_Hill_54728

does anyone ever manage to find a date or LTR on this site ?? - Gay Guys! <3

Andy_Walker
Posted

Yes. Slop a postage stamp on your forehead, jump into a mail-box and get yourself posted to Melbourne. Australia. We need fun people here and there is no shortage of single guys.

Posted

Uhm.....im not like old...but I feel like commenting cuz im a loud, mouthy bitch, who dosent give a damn what people think :P

Andy_Walker
Posted

Seriously, Robert, those web sites suck badly. Most of what you see in there is staged and nonsense. The other one to avoid (which I am now sure you will investigate) is Male Spectrum.

So contrived with lots of fake tattoos and "frat parties".

You would have better luck at the local bus-stop.

Posted

The best place to get contacts is at: silverdaddies. I have met many there and I just met a new fellow and he loves to suck cock and be fucked.There is also a place called tagged. All are not gay but you can specify that you are gay . No nudity but very suggestive messages are there. I met my present bf there

Posted

One of the worst website that I've came across was www.manjam.eu

the members there are fucking rude and I can't believe they declined people's friend requests.

Basically I would rather hunt for straight guys in my university rather than on website like this. I no longer put hope. But there are many perverted and sick guys here that wait for sex cam, string, private picture exchanging... if these are your types.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

adam4adam.com is where i find dates

Andy_Walker
Posted

Well, Li, I agree with you.

There are a lot of sickos out there, and I hope that I am not one of them. My intentions are genuine.

I think that the secret is to just be honest. I really get the shits with guys who promise the world and give nothing.

I must tell you that on my other website, If a guy can only show a picture of his cock and not his face, I immediately hit the "ignore" button. YUK!

I do not know manjam.eu and have no intention of going there. It sounds awful.

Posted

Homer Bozarth has a good one. I also use okcupid.com .