am i an idiot - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i really like my best friend, but she's straight and she told me that she doesn't like me like that so i've decided to be straight with her because she gives out certain signals, that are confusing me constantly (she's been out with a girl, she likes holding hands with her, she smiles a lot, touches me discreetly the list is long) so i texted her with honest that she is doing it and she goes angry and says i'm hypocrital because i'm saying that i can't be friends with straight girls, but that's not true, its just that i have been hurt in my past relationships, heart broken and i feel vulnerable because i believe i will fall for her and she might be offended even more... i just wanted to establish bondaries and she wouldn't take it

what should i do?

Posted

huni it sounds like shes reli playing on ur affection for her. shes a straight tease. she likes da attention u giv her. u shud stand up for urself because you deserve mre than a straight girl messing wit ur feelings. you might like her in mre than a friendship sort of way but u should remember she wnt ever feel the same. you will find sumone who will value u nd hw u feel. ur not bein hypocritical at all nd u cn b friends wit straight girls. but this particular one is leading you on past the boundaries of friends. u wud b better setting her dwn nd setting sum boundaries between you to stop anymre confusing. hope i helpd. gud luck huni xoxo

Posted

its very helpful... thank you :'( x

Posted

no problem huni. anytime. xoxox