Aaron_Chan

K, how do you get some sex around here? - Gay Guys! <3

Aaron_Chan
Posted

kinda new to the site, anyone wanna introduce me ?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welm te site Aaron...Just tell us about you....We are here for you....You can add me as a friend if you like....

Robert_Connors
Posted

I have meet a giy that I want to be with off here so just chat guy and u will find that there r guys that r interested in u man

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to the group

Mark_Watson
Posted

welcome to the site aaron...just chat with guys and add them...i have a bf from here

Robert_Connors
Posted

me too Mike I met a guy on here and am crazy over him I can't tell you my heart is so happy right now even though he is alittle ways away but am planing to go see him soon that is what this is all about freinds and posibly lovers and sole mates :-)

Andy_Walker
Posted

I agree with Mark. Patience is the secret.

If you just want a one-off sex-fest, that is easy. If you want a deeper relationship, just hang in there. The harder you search the less likely you are to find that guy!

Good luck and you will know when the right guy appears.

Hugs, Andy.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

welcome 2 the site havent found any1 yet but still looking. it takes time so just make friends & u never know what will happen.

Nur_Sukaryadi
Posted

Thanks you all, i'm new in the world gay.com.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Anytime that this group can help please feel free to ask us...We are here for that....

Andy_Walker
Posted

Dear Mr. Wolfe (I love that name!)

I have enjoyed some great conversations and met some astounding guys on this site. When you say that "We are here to help" I am not quite sure what that means.

It is great to be able to express opinions and talk about all sorts of stuff like Disco Music, Relationships and friends who disappear, but at the end of the day (isn't that a terrible expression?) how does that improve MY life?

Posted

Well, Andy, I think a lot of peoples' lives are improved by this site. Consider a young lad on here who was recently on the virge of suicide, who is still alive because of the support he got from one of the site's members. Also, think of a couple of older guys I know on here who are virtually housebound through illness, for whom this site is their only contact with the gay community.

I am happy for you that you don't need that kind of support, but as you are so fortunate, have you thought of how YOU could improve the lives of others on here?

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

this is so true i am nearly house bound due to back injury received whilst serving in iraq/afghan - this is one of the sites i can chat with people who are into the same things i am into - it keeps me going - some of the other sites are just about sex, which would be good but cannot get to them and they are not as interesting as this site which helps people - i have helped some who because of religion/family have a hard time - i try and help - been through it - only came out recently due to family homophobic members so know its difficult but sometimes you have to tell or sometimes not - delicate balance especially if stuff mentioned before.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Andy thank you for asking the question and the best answer was giving by Ian..We as a gay group need to come together and help others if they need help and as a group we talk about alot of different thngs. Evryday Gays.com is trying to bring new ideas to the site to help the newcomers..When I say that I am here to help if I can is that if you every have a question about something on Gays.com please fell free to message me or start a discussion about it and I will try to help..If I don't have a answer then I will work hard at finding the answer for you..There are alot of good guys on here that will do the same thing..

@Andrew S as a old vet I would like to say Thank You for all that you have done over seas and I am sorry that you are one of the many who got hurt doing it...My heart is with you...I will keep you in my prayers for your health..Thank You again..

Andy_Walker
Posted

Wow, I really opened a can of worms here...

In my life outside of this room I am a social worker dealing with recovering addicts and troubled youth, so I am pretty much aware of life's realities !

Sometimes we need to all take a moment to think about ourselves, and that is all I am doing.

Andy.

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

@Michael thank you for the prayers - we have to help those who need us - I know wat it was like growing up - even dressing different - which i did plus having earrings which in those days was never heard of for a guy in my area - could get you hurt - i fought a lot of battles on a daily basis - names i could live with but when they asked for a fight i would even if i lost - made know difference - then they would target my younger brother - so i fought some of his battles as well, though he did his fair share because family stick together - so we have to help those with problems no matter how large or small - especially in america and those countries which it is banned in - in america they live in little towns, just like i did though it is easier now because of the lobbying of people and the parades and stuff, it is still not easy - living down london way and that area is more tolerant to a point but not so much up north - but you live where you live and you have to make the most of it and found out wat is out there - i know it is not easy but the internet was one of the best inventions ever - it opened the world up and sites like this and others can be used in a positive way though there are still people who log in who only want to hurt LGBTs - we have to make sure they do not and those who are lost in the wilderness bring them in using the power of the internet and sites like this so they are not alone - maybe in people in their town - but sites like this can be a god send - i think that is enough said - we are there for anybody or everybody and do it because we know wat it was like before more acceptance in the world.

Aaron_Chan
Posted

such an intense discussion but thanks everyone!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

so very true.....Andrew

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

OH Andy I like too say love being call Mr Wolfe but please call me Mike we are a informal group here....LOL...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcome Aaron and thank you for starting it...

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

it has been a good discussion - hope it helps people now and in the future - we have to help the young LGBT individuals who are having problems and hopefully we can - Mike - you see to do a lot for the community and i am sure my saying this - thank you from all those who have needed help and have been helped - keep up the good work xXx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank You Andrew..Its not just me ther are others who also help..Even you just by commenting in dsicussion....

Robert_Connors
Posted

so true guys any coment helps what ever it may be

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

As long it don't hurt anyone...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

there,s a gay pride in london ontario this weeked and windsor is having their pride events august 5th ,6th and 7th good way to meet other gays