Mike_Erwin

:'( - Gay Guys! <3

Mike_Erwin
Posted

pleazze guys message me i need a boyfriend and im lonely or comment

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

i.ve just checked your profile,you look like a sad but cute guy,try smiling and i know you will get loads of guys lining up to be your boyf

Jamie_Combeer
Posted

mike look you just need to be yourself and have a good time with it someone will see the good inside you and then you will have your man

Posted

Hi Mike, Just be patient you don't want to start rushing into a boyfriend this won't stop you being lonely, try going out more in the gay community around you and build friendships with people.

J.Lo

Jamie_Combeer
Posted

very well said dean

Posted

Fill your profile out a bit more, you can't expect someone to comment or message you if you haven't put down anything about yourself

Robert_Connors
Posted

yea if u have no profile words about what u want and what your likes r an so your intrests and such

Posted

I will be ur friend

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have just check your profile and yes the others are right you need to tell us more about yourself an d what your likes are...

Posted

Hi Mike. I completely agree with Micheal on this one. How about telling us a little more about yourself...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

friends i can do lol

Posted

I literally know how you feel.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer you would do anyone....LOL....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol yea if only they would allow me too lol

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dont list a FACEBOOK link and then have it restricted.. Like offering someone dinner and giving them an EMPTY plate.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

now who would do such a thing like that Dave? Mike if you need any one to talk to i am here. AND i promise i will not bite, nor nibble or flirt with you at all unless you want me too lol. i had to put that in for Mikes benefit lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Are you talking to me.....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol yea i am such a bad boy lol mike

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Homer someone needs to take u behind the barn bad boy bad LOL

Posted

No, no, no, NOO!
DON'T you guys DARE turn this into some irrelevant comment discussion!
Mike has started the discussion because he is obviously very upset and frustrated with not having a b/f so give him advice not turn it into some stupid yuck fest!
He wants advice on how he can get a b/f not have his inbox filled with comments like your giving, don't do it guys, C'mon if you wanna talk like that there's chat and inbox, keep this discussion focused on Mike please!

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Good point!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Richard we did give him advise just like you but if you notice he has not comment in this discussion since he started it....Yes if he comes back and ask us something us our if he needs help then we would help him....You can also chat in group discussion not only chat and message....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE DADDY PLEASE LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

sorry MIKE