Love lost - Love and Romance

Posted

So the woman of my dreams, my life my everything just recently left me for basically no reason what so ever. i was and still am totally heartbroken and devestated and am totally at a loss for what to do, say, act or even feel. It's like my whole world has been turned upside down and i can't quite figure out how to get myself back to a place where I even believe in love again. Can anyone offer a shoulder to cry on, listening ear, or advice?

Posted

I am so sorry to hear and I truely understand your ***. I ahve been in this situation myself and I thought that my life was literally upside down and I was lost but slowly it is coming back together. If it is any consolation it iwll get a little better with time. There is an old proverb that states" it is better to have love and lost than to have never loved at all".
I am here if u need someone to talk to or for someone just to listen, sometimes just talking about it does help to ease the ***. And remember u r always loved and she has just given a good thing : ) Hope this helps.

Posted

thanks that did help

Posted

Man, I mourn for your loss. I would do anything to be able to have a love so strong and be so close. To have someone to say "I love you" to back and forth any time and any way. You must be totally floored. Take a while to get it all together, babe. You have all of my sympathy. I'd give you my kleenex, but....