Mike_Erwin

lonely :'( - Gay Guys! <3

Mike_Erwin
Posted

i need a boyfriend i feel lonely and i need some1 that will love me soo any guys message me or comment

Jamie_Combeer
Posted

im with you there i need someone in my life that will love me aswell

Posted

Mike
Feeling lonely and feeling alone are two different things. If you are feeling alone, meeting someone would probably change that. If you are lonely on the other hand, just meeting someone isn't going to fix things, because people can feel lonely in a crowd of people. Loneliness is something that you have to work on from the inside out. You are making steps, you need to examine yourself now, and see what you really are feeling. I wish you luck, and if you want to chat, feel free to send me a note.
Chris

Mike_Erwin
Posted

thanks u chris very good advice!! some of the best 1 i have ever heard a really appreciate it

Mike_Erwin
Posted

i should have read this before i put the other discussion up

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Mike I would like to say that if you are looking for friends then just keep talking in group and you will make lots of friends

Posted

Rightly said Micheal.

@Mike & Jamie...baby steps guys. How about start with telling us all a little about yourselves and letting us get to know you better. It's a start. Friendships and more take time.

Aaron_Chan
Posted

jamie, love you ass well or as well? lol jks

Jamie_Combeer
Posted

lmao well that would be nice but id rather have someone that i can sit and talk to and someone that will appreaciate me for me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Guys remember there is someone out there for everyone just don't look to hard because he will walk right by and you will never see him....

Jamie_Combeer
Posted

yeah i know i will find my special guy when it is time i just am sick of running into jerks and liars :S

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

As the old saying goes you have to kiss alot of frogs before one turns into a prince...

Jamie_Combeer
Posted

yeah i know the thing is you never know if the frog your kissin is a toad in descuise

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats why I always said this don't look for it and it will find you....I believe this because thats how I meet my lover and 23yrs later we are still together...Sorry guys I know you all heard that before...