Prayers Please - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I have to go for an upper endoscopic procedure on Monday @7:00am. I'll let you all know what happens. Thank you

Posted

Sat., July 16thy, 11, 21:15 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Debbie,
The Great One Will B Watching Over You. Your Furry Friends Also have You in Their Hearts as Well, OK.
Good Luck,
Operater.

Posted

Please do, nothing is impossible with God. May the peace of Him rest upon you at this time.

Secelia_Henderson
Posted

Will do. And please add me to your prayer list. I had a biopsy done. I get my results Wed. July 21.

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Debbie,
you are in my thoughts and prayers

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Deb and Secelia, I have put you both on the prayer lis at church..And I will keep you both in my prayers...

Posted

@Debbie...take care...do let us know how it goes...may God bless you and keep you safe in His arms. May He be the arms that 's operating on you. Everything will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end. Keep the faith!

Posted

Hey to all my friends that have been praying for me and T. It means so much to me to have folks out there who are lift us before our Lord in all things.

My endoscopic procedure didn't go so well. He took two biopsies from my esophogus and when they got down to the stomach, it still had food so they couldn't go any farther. That was after fasting 11 hours. This happened in 2006 and the doctors never really went any further to find out what was going on.

Yesterday I had a chicken cobob (all white meat) and a deviled egg potatoe salad (less than a cup) at 2:30 pm. Around 5 I felt so tired I lay down for a nap and my woke to my dogs heavy breathing (this happens just before the poking and talking to let them out) so I got up and immediately aspirated on food that came up and the acid made it almost impossible to breathe. T thought it was an asthma attack but I couldn't even talk. I made my way to the bathroom where I thought more would come up and just coughed which had the same reaction as far as it being so hard to breathe. Super scarey, now I am afraid to even eat. I see my doc on Wed. unless I can get in sooner.

Thanks again for the prayers.
GBU

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

D & T you know you both are in our prayers always..We love you guys..M & D