Robert_Hill_54728

meeting someone who loves older guys - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

really keen to meet younger guy for long term relationship...had no luck at all,, abd i know younger gay guys like oldervfellas,,,any suggestions anyone?? positive ones I mean ..
perhaps a website or something...been on most of them though...
in Lancaster area / Morecambe preferably even Preston /Leyland ??

Posted

they are over 18.....lots of guys i keep getting emails and msgs from wantin me,,,in their 20s 30s 40s even

Posted

My situation is just the opposite: I dearly love and seek older men.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i like younger men but just for sex and good times but i want them to have their own life to and not depend on me. thats me horny old man

Posted

well i cant travel to the phillippines lads ...!!! cant afford to fly them all over here either...
whats the next best thing to do then...i really need someone that i fancy like mad...then i would end up loving them knowing me...just want someone lovely to look after thats all!!
god i hate being 51.......... its crap !!!

Posted

try being 52 with heart probs robert..
keith,,u sounding very..near enuff disgusting
its not all sex,,n people wonder y i dont join in on these discussions

its about company.love affection,trust,understanding.god i cud go on,,,

Keith_Imeson
Posted

if only it was that easy i,ve been trying to long to care about finding someone i rather just injoy the view and don,t care what people think

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

hey,does it realy matter your age? i'm 47 and act as if i.m 25 and dress the same.i've slept with guys of all ages and dated them to.try shopping around before you jump into any relationship, it's a pity you don't live closer

Posted

well im still sulking...
im not a perv yer know heee heee lol
its simply that I adore n genuinely love young gay guy's...they are so wonderful to me..that i find it simple to ignore their shortcomings / downsides etc..i got so much love / affection to give..... as well a loyalty!!!

loyalty is one word that people seem not to understand as well ??
Oh well...back to more sulking n moping

Posted

im not just on about sex Andrw F....
sex is important though..sexual attraction anyway / initially ....
im not a shallow guy...
i think its just that im a tad frustrated at not having opportunity to express my self sexually that makes it hard..pun intended...
i still hate being 51...and still sulking too
heee heee

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i end up going to the strip bar the only one in windsor, there,s a couple of cutes that are really good at the private dances

Posted

Ever since I can remember, I have always been told that an LTR never,never begins in a bar. And it has been my experience that this is absolutely TRUE!!

Posted

I dont go drinking anyway...but all these young fellas love a tipple or ten heee heee..
i dont want a piss-head anyway William!!

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

aye. agree,piss heads you can do with out them,but i met my first love in a bar, that was LTR so,there is an execption to every rule,I had a many a good night in bars,,''shopping around'' lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I don't know about that saw my hubby of 23yrs in a bar and we are still together...

Posted

I am both very happy and thrilled to hear it. As the old saying goes, there are apparently exceptions to every rule. But please remember, my life has been just the opposite. As a result, that is what I have to go by.

Posted

There's lots of younger guys out there that like older guys. It's a hard relationship to maintain however. You really have to work at it. My last partner was younger and we'd probably still be enjoying each other if he didn't move away. But believe me, it was difficult and we had our times when we just didn't relate. If you're looking for younger, just be sure to remember what it was like when you were that age when you're together.

Posted

Craig Cain ?? where do I find all these young fellas that ,love older guy's ??

Ive been on loads of Gay dating websites and never been lucky enough to be contacted by one !!!!

Ive been meaning to go to Manchester etc...but Ive noticed literally hundreds of gay guy's from Manchester (on websites,) all looking for dates...how come ???I thought Manchester was the Gay Capital of England ???
Somethings amiss there...? wot do you think chaps ??

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

as i worked in the village and lived 5mins walk from it,i can recomend you go and spend alot of time there Aug bank holiday is not far off,although it's booze fiueled i'm sure you will find a lot of fantastic things get involded in politics,entertianment the whole package is there just jump in with both feet

Posted

Robert, I just did a search on your town. I came up with 15 gay men. Check them you you never know what could happen....