Lenny_Fuentes

help - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i need help. i got an e-mail saying that i got approved for a membership to a site but i never signed up for that site. its a membership to a gay beastiality site and i want nothing to do with it. what should i do

Posted

you got approved, but are not a member until you apply, so just delete the email

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank u Jerry delete it so god damb hacker hello

Posted

but its weird Jerry it says i already got approved and they sent the email to tell me
but i honestly dont get it

Posted

they eager for new members

Richard_Edwards
Posted

sometimes people get your e mail from sources other than you, then try to scam you, like others said, just delete it

Robert_Connors
Posted

if u have never been on there beleive me delete it, it is some kind of bull shit sorry but have been there done that

Dave_Mack
Posted

Relax Lenny. They may have just got your email and sent it random. If you don't want to use it just hit DELETE and ignore anything else you get from the site. SImple as that. As long as you don't "sign up" thre is nothing you need do. You can also add them to your BLOCKED list. That way NO emails from them will get to you and will go unseen to JUNK.

Posted

was going to mention blocking it to

Heebie999
Posted

It could have been a friend of your playing a practical joke, or it could have been a spammer. Either way there's not much you can do about it other than ignore it.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

mark it as junk mail or spam. then delete it as fast as you can. if it comes back , go to the bottom of the page and hit unsubscribe then add it as spam and then delete it. mark it as spam every time and then the moderators at your home page will see it and after a while, they will do some thing about it.

Robert_Connors
Posted

just get rid of it and go on with your life guy life is to short to be fucked up about little shit like that man really have been there don't get sucked into all that shit OK

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Its call SPAM get rid of it do not open it

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

All the above are right. Don't worry. Delete, report as spam, unsubscribe if poss. Do NOT confirm or give out any personal details. This is either a practal joke or a website spamming for business.

Heebie999
Posted

I would NOT recommend using the unsubscribe function in the e-mail if you didn't join the mailing list yourself. Usually with "junk" mail.. the unsubscribe function just verifies to the spammers that your e-mail address is valid.. and they send you more crap.
They get paid, after all, based on how many e-mail addresses they deliver to successfully.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So very true Todd...Thats why I said not to even open it...

Posted

There are companies that "harvest" email addresses from sites like google groups, yahoo groups and the like. then send out email messages saying that "your membership is approved" hoping that you will open it and go to their website. Just click the spam button and don't stress out over it.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Sounds like a joke somone is playing on you.Nasty......its enough to turn you vegaterian.