is it true? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

that lesbians don't like gentle sex? because a girl told me that i'm unpopular for suggesting that x

Posted

That is entirely untrue, many lesbians enjoy gentle sex. One can't simply go at it like rabbits, sensuality is a good thing

Kimberly_Authier
Posted

Depends. Variety is wonderful, mix it up. One thing over and over gets boring, hence the whole lesbian bed death thing. There is some truth to the rumor! You gotta keep things fresh and interesting. Gentle, loving, caressing style is wonderful, but so is wild and crazy. Simple, or with lots of toys. Just sex, or mix in some roleplaying. There's a million different things you can do. Just keep it interesting, fun, and safe!

Posted

I think everyone needs/wants some thing different. For me it changes all the time too. Right not I'm at a time when I don't really go after anything rough or wild. I'd rather just relax with some one. I guess not everyone wants that so its best finding some one who understands you .

Posted

i love carressing and rough it depends on my mood

Milly_Kingsley
Posted

It is totally dependent on mood for me! Sometimes I could make do with a nice cuddle, but other times, I need a crazy night of passion!