Mark_Cutler

To Shut Eyes Or Keep Them Open? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Here's something for everyone to think about. When you kiss your significant other, do you both close your eyes, or keep them open? Myself, I've tried it both ways, and liked them both. But, I want to hear from others on this.

David_Dubber
Posted

Like you, I have tried it both ways buy normally keep them open

Posted

Tried both, but why do you need to keep your eyes open to remind you of who your kissing? Surely whatever happens mentally is much stronger... We tried with our eyes open but it was awkward... We'll leave that to the occasions where we just actually stare at each other... haha

Posted

You make a good point Chun. When we kiss each other, it's the heart, where we feel the love from and not the kiss. So it wouldn't matter if you kept them open or closed.

Posted

I guess yeh thats true... But its so weird! To me it almost feel like theres no emotion, no nothing to it when the eyes are open... Its weird thinking about it now because people can argue why - which i don't have an answer to...

Posted

I like my eyes closed so I can concentrate on the awesome feeling of the kiss and how it makes my heart jump and my body tingle.

Posted

I have tried both, but I usually shut my eyes, I find that more comfortable for me :P

Robert_Connors
Posted

closed that puts u in a trance of all that is going on and as It was said enjoying the kiss and the moment

Posted

Thank you all for your input. Sounds like the eyes closed have it.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes I think so Mark closed eyes is romantic also it means u r into your partner fully but just my thoughts

gstanescu84
Posted

As I have had difficulty in sleeping and ie closing ur eyes, i tend to leave em open. However as I posted in a differnet discussion but same title, I find it sexually and romantic having ur eyes clothes;.