Mark_Cutler

To Shut Eyes Or Keep Them Open? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Here's something for everyone to think about. When you kiss your significant other, do you both close your eyes, or keep them open? Myself, I've tried it both ways, and liked them both. But, I want to hear from others on this.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i like to kiss both ways. open to see if the other guy is enjoying it and close just to enjoy the kiss and savor it for a long time

Posted

I love to see the other mans reaction so I keep my eyes open.

Heebie999
Posted

I enjoy both too, depending on my mood. There's something about exploring every little line, curve, and slope in a guy's face from REALLY close-up. I suppose if the other guy had awful skin.. I'd probably not enjoy it.. but I'd be unlikely to be kissing him if that was that case. (and yes. I know that sounds a bit shallow.. it's definitely one of my foibles that I like guys with really nice skin.)

Posted

Lol, Todd. You all make good points, however. Thank you for your input.

Posted

My eyes are always closed; however, I have been known to peek from time to time.

Posted

giggle my eyes open to

gstanescu84
Posted

thats a very good question with a complex answer. I tried both. I find kissing a guy while closed is far more romantic than opened eyes. even if ur having fun, i still find it cool. but when sucking i like having my eyes to see the man's precious tool go into my hot sxc cock hunry mouth. mmmm

Posted

That's a gimme there George. When it comes to oral sex, eyes definitely open.

Posted

I will tell everyone, the first couple times I kissed my bf, he closed his eyes, so I did the same. After that, we experimented with them open to

Posted

As a Gay man, why would I close my eyes when I am kissing, cuddling , sucking, being sucked, fucking being fucked as I love the expressions of a man as we do all of this. I love the sounds and sights of a Man as he enters me and when he cums.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i do both it depends on the feeling

Vincent_Merouze
Posted

In terms of kissing, I feel like kissing with your eyes closed makes the feeling a lot more sensual, because both partners are concentrated on the touching of the lips, tongue and hands (for me a kiss is also about the hands....if you just stand there without caressing me or anything, it won't be a good kiss!)....so i guess my answer is that closing your eyes is better because for me it's more exciting. (i don't need to open my eyes to see if he likes it, if he moans, breaths faster, uses his hands with passion, thats how i know.....that is such a turn on for me actually)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I kiss both ways...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

but sucking dick they are always open...LOL...I want to see that O face a guy makes when he cums....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

same here

Posted

Thank you, everyone. You all make such good points. Vincent, I really like your method. Have to try that next time.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

same here...I will have to see how it works out...