Rachel_Kind

Sorry but what is with all the flirting shit happening in this Group - Lesbian Ladies

Rachel_Kind
Posted

I mean yah flirting is fine, but I feel like most of the threads now are
Text me

hay there ladies

I mean come lets have a real discussion again.

I have a topic, interracial lesbian dating...it seems so impossible.
There is so many hot Japanese and Korean girls here in Hawaii but I swear 99% are straight and even if they were gay, they wouldn't act on it.

I rage F UUUU!

Posted

Flirting has always been a part of this site but I agree, it has become more rife an it is most disagreeable.

As for inter racial lesbian relationships, it is entirely possible, I've had a few partners of a different race myself. What most people seem not to realise is the cultural differences regarding lesbianism, as a general rule, it becomes more taboo the further east one goes. It will be difficult to get one of these people you speak of to admit or act upon it but not impossible.

jessicazylee
Posted

hookup threads i think. But in a way, I'm kind of glad because now i know where all the creepers are converging.

Agreed on the interracial part. In some cultures, cross race or cross religion is even more taboo than homosexuality. In addition, same culture means you know what to watch out for.

For example: I'm bisexual. My last girlfriend was a Chinese girl with a similar background to me. My current relationship is with an Indian guy. My mother would rather I go back to the Chinese girl than stick with my current guy [this amuses me ALOT]

Rachel_Kind
Posted

bahaha, that's so crazy. I guess I am lucky my mom is like "well even though your bi it's better for you to end up with a girl because you don't want to have children."

Dad's like "If you marry an Asian guy they will pay for the wedding "

lol, but honestly I really couldn't give a fuck about dating anymore and marriage seems like a waste of energy.

jessicazylee
Posted

lol. my dad favors my bf a bit since he would prefer I be with someone who can 'take care' of me. Not in a 'omgosh girls are helpless' mentality, but 'i'd like you to have a bit more extra protection... go drive an SUV, not a mini cooper".

nevermind that my boyfriend is pretty petite [i've bodily picked him up and thrown him out of my apartment once when i was annoyed with him].

Posted

lols, Jessica. I'm trying to imagine that now....

jessicazylee
Posted

LoL. I'm 5'3", and about 115 lbs. I don't anymore, but I used to be a swimmer and play soccer, and I grew up with three brothers. My boyfriend is about 5'10", but only weighs 125lbs on a good day. I can wrap my arm around his waist as easily as I can a girl's.

Posted

I'm mixed race and I've gotten pegged for a bunch of different things, but mostly I was raised by my mum's side of the family who are all White and I seem naturally a lot more attracted to White girls as a general rule, BUT I have had a crush on an Asian girl and I'm currently courting an other mixed girl, a Latina of puerto rican, cuban, chinese, czech and irish origins (her mother makes her write down White when asked what race she is, but she doesn't look it to me lol).
Of the girlfriends I've had they've all been White, of various origins. So yeah it's most definitely possible. Oh they've all had at least one directly European parent (from mainland Europe) which makes sense because a large part and influence of my family in terms of culture and upbringing is European, so I guess it's normal I stuck to what I found culturally familiar. The other half of that side of the family is British Canadian =)
Interestingly enough my best friend is adopted East Asian (adopted from China but she really looks Japanese so we'll prob never know ) and she too has had almost exclusively white boyfriends and girlfriends, with the exception of one Han Chinese guy she dated.

jessicazylee
Posted

we also kind of have to identify what is meant by race sometimes. By Chinese standards, I'm mixed race because not only am I mixed Chinese ethnicities, I'm of radically different ethnicities [mother is Han, father is Mongol, Manchu, Han mix]. My partner is the same... his parents are Gujrati and West Bengali [Asiatic Indian ethnicities]

Posted

its not impossible, i myself have never been with anyone who isn't "white" (not because i dont want too, i just havent)
yettt i know a few white friends who have asian and black girlfriends, probs just depends on where you are

jessicazylee
Posted

sometimes that's just what u're attracted to. some ppl like them tall blond and statusque. i like my men adn women small and petite.

the thing is, knowing that it's a preference and not a deal breaker. I've dated predominantly south asians, but it doesn't mean i'm against dating white or black or latin or whatever. it's just what i've encountered and liked.

Posted

Yeah I think most people have a preference, maybe even an artist's sketch of sorts in their heads, and more often than not it matches up.
I mean, there are two factors, 1) whoever you're attracted to and 2) whoever you end up having chemistry with. And I think for a lot of people there is a certain type that aligns these two things just right most the time. As you said, to focus on superficial things as a "dealbreaker" would be a pity, not to mention shallow.

jessicazylee
Posted

indeed! my boyfriend is a little physically weaker than I would usually like, since I like my partner to be able to hold their own against, or at least hold off an attacker long enough for me to get to them. but it sure makes for some hilarious moments

Posted

yeah you and your boyfriend gettin attacked and him not being able to defend you sounds like a real hilarious moment

jessicazylee
Posted

oh pssssh not that kind [though I would kick ass]. But stuff like, I'm annoyed with him and just pick him up and toss him out of my apartment. or him once making a joke about me, so i put him in a headlock [to the hilarity of his frat brothers]

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Lol @Jessica picturing and your bf together sounds is so strange

It's funny living in Hawaii everyone I meet assumes I am from Europe and are shocked when I speak my Cali accent.

Most people guess I am Russian, Italian, French...but like my mom's side of the family had a lot of fun so I could be like 30 countries honestly, the only ones I am sure of are

1/2 Russian, 1/8 Irish, part German, British, Norwegian, 1/16 Native American.
But if you put a picture of me next to Cleopatra we look almost the same so maybe I am part Greek too? I mean who cares honestly we are all Human!