Chud

This is all wrong! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

OK, here we go.
Basically an ex of mine got a new a b/f, OK awesome, I was honestly happy for them!
But then I saw comments they were making, and this wasn't your average everyday flirty comments this was sick dirty talk that had NO place on Facebook, so I told him that they have no place on Facebook cause I'm sure people don't wanna see what you two get up to behind closed doors, well his mate had a go at me.
After I decided that they weren't going to stop so I decided to just ignore it.
Well another one of his mates didn't seem to like the fact that I wasn't complaining about it anymore and felt the need to post on my wall a VERY disgusting conversation between the two of them, this was things that was just public humiliation basically, I saw there and then that the both of them had absolutely NO self-respect that they would be able to post shit like that and not even regret it! So I spoke to my ex's b/f asking if he saw the post because it concerned him, he didn't and asked me to tell him what it said, and I then said things that shouldn't be on Facebook and should be left to the inbox, then suddenly my ex's mate has a go at me.
It's all wrong! By right I should be having a go at them!

Now, before you have your say on here if anyone starts ANY heated discussion then a little bit of warning I'm like a live wire right now and will not be responsible for what I reply.

Posted

i was sort of in a similar situation, only when i questioned it i was accused of being jealous.. so i deleted them both and moved completly away from it all, and them

Dominic_Inutan
Posted

I experienced that too... I deleted 'em on Facebook, I changed my mobile number so that he has no way to contact me.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with the group. leave them alone

Posted

Personally, I don't like to get involved in anyone's business unless one of them asks me to; and even then, I tread very lightly. All the good intentions in the world can blow up in your face just like what seemed to happen to you Richard.

Robert_Connors
Posted

well the guy I was chatting with and really liked went though this on face book and it coused hime to go into the hospital because of it and when he got out the ones that did this kicked his but out of the house and he ended up leaving the state and going back home and fucked our meeting alll to gether just because of assholes posting shit on the face book about him so this didn't just efect him but me too couse I really liked this guy alot why do people have to do this I don't understand :-(

Posted

You know...I quit facebook a while ago and haven't been back. From what I'm reading, I think I made the right choice. Never did like facebook anyway.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yea I have profile there but don't even go on there at all a bunk of bull and such

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

same here Robert

Robert_Connors
Posted

they post about everything and don't relize that the whole word can see all the post messed up I say

Posted

Agreed Robert. I tried it and didn't like it so pulling the plug on it is one of the best things I ever did.

Robert_Connors
Posted

u and me both guy the thing is the people think it's funny but let me tell u there are concequences for all that and they don't relise that

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I still have Facebook but I only use it to keep in touch with family and real friends..and those friends are local so I don't really need to talk to them on Fb...LOL..So I guess I use Fb for family....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i use facebook for my family

Posted

I guess if you're only using it for family, it might not be all that bad. I still don't like it though. It's just too much and too many ways to have problems.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the reason i use it for my family is so i can get a family reunion put together

Robert_Connors
Posted

family and freinds is cool but as far as all the othe bull I can't deal with it sorry :-(

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I also like it when family post pic so I can see how much the kids grow...

Robert_Connors
Posted

and that is fine Michael but alot of the other stuff is not cool just my opinion :-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Trust me I know that why I gave up all the people I meet except for a few friends..I Don't show what they say anymore ..

Robert_Connors
Posted

u know what I have only 2 guys I chat with plain and simple :-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats on here or Fb

Robert_Connors
Posted

here Michael I only have 2 I chat with personaly

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why is that....