Wayne_Smith_51357

comming out - Gay Guys! <3

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

is there anyone that has not told anyone that they are gay, but there boyfriend?

Posted

Well, I haven't tell to everybody. Only to the people I am interested to know, and I have a BF and I don't hide my relationship from anybody

Posted

I never, never have told anyone, come heck or high water!!!!! In fact, "coming out" has always been absolute nonsense to me. Do heterosexuals "come out"? NO!! A person's sexuality is nobody's business save their own!!!!! Consequently, it is little wonder to me why homosexuals have a more difficult time on earth than heterosexuals-----they bring it on themselves.!!!!!

Lloyd_MacDuff
Posted

Some know about me but not everyone and i have no boyfriend yet

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

every one knew i was gay. i did not have to tell any one but my own mom and dad and thats when all the trouble came about

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

well I have never told "no one" just the guy that I have a thing for, I do think that you are very right William, its nobody's business

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

never had to tell my mom& dad both pasted

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

well my dad was okay with it but my mom made the statement that i needed to be dead cause i was gay. then she said that she would love me if i was not gay

Posted

I told it to my family first, both ok with that... some friends know some other don't the only person who doesn't know that yet is my bf for sure... just because I do not have one...

Posted

July 10th, 11, 14:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I came Out to My Older Sister 1st, Because We Were Close, and She Was a Child Social Worker etc so I Knew She'd Understand. Never Really Came out to My Parents. They Weren't OK With It as Such Really.
Think Parents Today are More to Exposed to Homosexuality Due to Media and
When They Do Find Out, a Lot Still Wonder - Where Did We Go Wrong. Didn't Go Wrong Anywhere, You Still Have the Same Gay Son, Lesbian Daughter and
They are Just as Important as Anyone Else in a Family.
Tnx,
Operater.

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

it took me years to come out,not until in was in my 30's.my family where great about it except my step bro,we don't speak to each other at all now.his loss not mine.My ex wife was so good about it,her first marrage finished because she found her then husband in bed with a man,it's now a standing joke that she only dates gay guys lol. There is no proper way to come out it depends on your self and no 2 poeple or the same,there is alot of good help out there to give support and a helpfull ear to listen to you ps my kids are fantastic about me be'ing gay nick

Posted

I think the fact of saying this aloud to someone who really counts alot to you, worths more as a confirmation and full acceptance of your sexuality with yourself. At least it was for me when I came out eith my parents.. they have been always very important to me. Of course sister and brother too but my parents first and foremost..

Posted

I'm not out. I have my reasons. As I said before in a different thread, I applaud those who are out and enjoying their lives and I understand those who are not out and the reasons for that. It's all a matter of choice and as long as you're happy with your life, be as you want to be.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

its nice to know I'm not the only one,,,I really think if someone asked me I would tell them,,,why do you ask,,,, are you gay? !!!

Ronald_Parker
Posted

I came out when I was 22 but I have never told my parents at all till I was 35.I was afraid to tell my parents cause I was afraid of what they would say or do.Now I am all the way out,so I don't hide anything from anyone now

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

when i came out to my mom, i was 12 years old. i was stupid for doing it. once i did, my mom took me to a doctor in Pasco, Washington, where the doctor tied my tubes so i could not have any babies. after that it got a whole lot worse

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

OMG Homer, thats fked up, this is just what I'm talking about,,all the bad things

Posted

Damn Homer, that doc was pretty messed up! I mean, what was the purpose of tying you up? I shudder to even think of that. Sorry to hear it man.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

I'm with Craig there should be a law,,thats real messed up

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

back in the early 80's no one cared. the doctor was just doing what my mom had told him to do and i did not help it any. i told him that he better do it or my mom would be mad so he did. it was not all the doctors fault. it was part mine as well cause i did not try to stop it

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

sorry man,,I 'm real sorry

David_Dubber
Posted

Homer,

You sound so level headed now and look happy in your picture. Good luck to you and may the rest of your life be trouble free

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lets just say it took me awhile after i got off of parole to become more level headed. i think it took me leaveing the family after being ask to go to a family reunion then the family decided that they did not want me there so they changed the place to meet and not letting me know about it

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

well I can say this you are with friends here, you do look very happy, I wish you well, and I really hope you have a beautiful life, you, mr and every one in here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I never had to tell people I was gay one because its not there life its mine..As far as my hubby goes well I know that everyone knew about him....