Have you ever had a moment of insanity? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

kind of having one right now. i've been up for WAY more than the reccomended 12 hours, even more than 24 and although i should be crashing, i'm insanely hyper right now and keep rambling every time i talk or write something to the point where it becomes run-on sentences that lack any sort of structure and seem to just jump from topic to topic like...(ending this sentence before this turns into one of them, already have had three occasions like this). it's a really weird feeling that i have no idea as to the cause. i'm thinking heat or anticipation or something, but i just wanted to know, anyone else had this happen to them?

Heebie999
Posted

I think I can safely speak for at least a vast majority of the hardcore insomniacs in the world (like myself) that we know your pain.
I used to regularly go 3-4 days without sleep.. not by choice. I TRIED to get to sleep, and just couldn't.
Fortunately this seems to have gotten less drastic with age.
Good luck getting to sleep!

Posted

haha, i'll try to sleep, although i can't make any promises, will need to eventually if i want to travel tomorrow, not good to do with exhaustion. i'm pretty sure i'll konk out sometime today after the hyperactive insanity thing wears off dramatically

Richard_Edwards
Posted

If this happens just once in a great while, ride it out. But if this is chronic, seek medical help. I see a counselor and a psychiatrist for medication. I regularly take a prescription sleep medicine which helps me greatly.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i did once. i wanted to kill my mom but i did not go through with it. she wanted me to go to prison for being gay. she dreamed up some fake charges against me and made them stick. when i found out that she had payed my lawyer $6000.00 to send me to prison, i just wanted to kill her so bad but after a while i just got over it

Posted

Everyone has moments of insanity at least once in their lives.

Posted

nice to see i'm not the only one with a bit of insanity every now and then

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your only human

Posted

true, so true

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

We all are only human and I think life gets to us all...Some people drink some take pills some see doctors and others do other things to get them by or just to make them falll asleep..I am one of the last I do other things to get me to sleep...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I also think that i try to have lots of good friends on hand to talk to...

Posted

that's probably a good idea to find someone, i just wish that people were awake at 4:30 in the morning pst. kinda hard to find that. for me i just found various ways to occupy myself

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats one way to do it...As the old wifes tale is lay in bed and read a boring book that helps me when nothing else works...