Homer_Bozarth
Posted

now thats sweet lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats sounds nice too Craig....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dakota did we give you and good Ideas....

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Haha, most indeed. Thank you very much.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Anytime I can help you I will give you a hand job or two...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oppps I ment to say give you a hand...LOL...

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

HAHA, oh my gosh! Haha, wowzers, but yeah your alright. And thanks I'll be sure to let you know if any.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL....Ok Dakota I am here for you....:-).....:-0

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no you did not your flirting with a hot sexy boy lol admit it lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Who me....I would not do that.....LOL....

Posted

How about #3. It starts with a long walk deep into a mountain range. You come to a clearing right beside a beautiful waterfall. As the sun warms your afternoon, you swim together in the pool beside the waterfall until the sun begins to set. You exit the pool and snuggle together curled up in a blanked, listening to the waterfall in the background. Your breathing and hearts beat as one....let your imaginations take it from here.....feel free to use a bottle of honey LOL

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Oooh, Craig. That's s-s-sooooo romantic. I think I would like to see what the bottle of honey had to offer as well, lol. Thanks!

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Its amazing to read the effect of water on dates.The sea,waterfalls etc so beautiful.I once had a date in Italy,we went to a volcanic pool swam in the warm water and had a picnick.The volcanic mineral water was very stimulating,you can imagine what happened next.

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Haha, a very nice and truly romantic story, thank you for sharing with us Anthony, if you'd like to share more, please don't hesitate at all, we'd love to em'.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I was just inform that my brithday is coming up and hubby said that he has something spiecal in mind so if it is as good as others I will tell you all about it....

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

I think a midnight picnic would be nice. Candles, wine, and some good conversation while looking at the stars.

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

That's so sweet Ryan

Posted

Dakota...I'll always relate romance to water. I can always see a romantic time away from the lights and noise of the city. I can always see a nice quiet field or beach near the ocean or a river. It's in my blood. The honey is a bonus. You can use your own imagination there. :-)

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Most indeed, for that the real magic is out in nature.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes it is and alot more can be done in the great out doors lol. oops did i say that out loud? lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If you would not have said it I would have...Great minds think alike....LOL....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

LOL we are bad LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dakota sorry got off tropic....

Homer what is your dream date...

Getting back on discussion....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

DREAM DATE IS takeing a long walk either in a park at night or on the beach. haveing wine and watch the starts. go skinny dipping in the ocean when it is hott then go home shower then go to bed with the guy that you went on the date with

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

How nice that is...