Dakota_Lockhart

What's your grand idea for a romantic date with fun simplicity?? - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I will but lets see who else has a comment..Don't want to hog the discussion...LOL

Andy_Hackman
Posted

For meeting someone new you really think you might like, I always thought it would be great to meet somewhere neutral where either one knows much about the area so you can both observe each-others personalities and opinions on the surroundings (different city or town). I would research to try to find a nice "off the beaten trail" kinda park, definitely one with a river running through it or a pond/lake where you could go for a nice walk (i'm stealing this &gt) be a little playful / spontaneous and definitely laugh lots. Find a place by the water to sit and talk about how each other likes to spend their time and have a heart to heart kinda thing for awhile, also key to find out before what his/her favourite drink and snack is (pref non alcoholic for first date) and have it with you for when you sit and chill. Then drive around together to find a nice place to eat thats not to posh (Not my style lol). After dinner go for a tour to the country or a near by lake, find a nice place to watch the sunset together... Then go to a Go kart track or mini putt course and have some fun. If all was going really well, go watch a movie that THEY want to see! Then drive them back home or to their car, get out and talk for a bit and call it a night (for a first date at least) I don't like kissing on the first date but definitely have to make sure they know your interested, (assuming you are), and if they feel the same there would be that much more anticipation for the second time around... second date, I would cook them dinner at home and then take him/her boating just before dawn with a bottle of wine. Set anchor somewhere, and watch the day fade to night while slowly getting comfortable cuddling, I'd look for a kiss if it felt right and spend the evening floating in the open water till your about ready to fall asleep

Ya I know... I'm weird, one of those shy progressive types lol, but thats about how I'd try to make it go down. I could keep going but i think I'll stop lol....

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Ah, you shouldn't feel as though your weird, being the shy progressive types is just normal. To be honest I haven't even had my first kiss yet, you guys. Yet I'll be looking forward to that magical moment. And thank you Andrew for sharing your ideas of a good date, very good points were made

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

right on andrew

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would say more but was told not to comment anymore in group discussion...so later guys

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats bull! who told you that Micheal? i wanna know

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

As do I!! You needn't be refrained from sharing your stories with us if you'd like.

Posted

I've been thinking about this date thing. My idea of a romantic date will always have to do with being near the sea. We would be sitting high on some headland overlooking the sea and listening to the waves crashing against the shore. It would be just as the sun is setting. We would be laying on a blanket, watching the sun set and sharing a bottle of Merlot. As the stars came out, we'd lay back and watch the sky twinkle. Actually, I could do that alone but it would be so much better with someone else to share the moment.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww thats so sweet Craig, wanna date lol just jokeing

Posted

@Homer....you'll have to supply the Merlot and blanket. I'll bring the wine glasses and music. LOL

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Aww, very thoughtful and truly adorable. Hehe.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have it and its all ready to go lol

Posted

I'm just guessing Homer but you probably keep all the fixins of a "romance kit" in the trunk of your car for emergencies. LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i wished but i dont sorry Craig

Posted

Well all you need is a blanked, bottle of red wine, some nice soft music, some chains, a whip, two ended dildo, and a bottle of honey. Oh wait, that's not the romance kit. Just forget I even said that......

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol your kinky lol

Posted

that was a list to my survival kit LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea okay babe

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Craig I like that survival kit.....LOL...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

This is what Donnie did on or 15th year together...I remember it like it was yesterday..We went to the pocono's mt in Pa and rented a cabin there for the weekend..They had this waterfall and it was just wonderfull..Well I had mention that it would be a nice place just to relax and watch the fish swim.. You could see the fish in the pond..It was not a big waterfall it was just real nice..
Well the next day thinking we were going to eat for lunch in the dinning room we walk in and they set us..He left for a min and then came back and sit down..The next thng the server came out with this basket and told Donnie it was all ready..
Donnie pick up the basket and said lets go to lunch...Honey we are at lunch i said..He took my hand and right in front of the dinning room he kiss me and said lets go..Did I tell you that the room had lots of people in it...OMG...
Well we walk out the door and down the path to the falls..When we got there,thier was already a balket and wine in a bucket..Donnie sit the basket down kiss me long and hard and said lets eat...LOL...We sit down to some great tasting cheese and had some sandwich.
We drink our wine and just watch the fish swim holdiing each other untill the sun started to go down...This is why I know when we frist meet that we were going to be together forever...And just think the night we meet we were not looking for each other it just happen...So the story is Guys who look to hard may not find the right person and the ones who don't look is going to meet there mate for life..

Hugs

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

After 23yrs we have had lots fun and the stories I can tell..giggle....blush....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i would love to hear them Mike

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

AWWW, that's ssssoooooooooo SWEET. May your love for eachother continue!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i love you too Dakota lol

Posted

Romantic date number two. An afternoon lazing by a cool river in a far away, secluded woods; listening to the water flow and talking about fantasies and dreams. Pull a bottle of Chardonnay from the cold river to share just before the sun goes down. As the last rays of sunshine peek through the lower branches of the trees, you sip from each others' glass....let your heart guide you from there.