Dakota_Lockhart

What's your grand idea for a romantic date with fun simplicity?? - Gay Guys! <3

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Hi everyone! Being 18 now I look back on some the romance novels I've read. Remember the time of which you would hear of the fabled kisses, and romantic escapades in thrill seeking novels, fights and knights or either being swept of by a chivalrous knight? And how you would always sometimes imagine what it'd be like to be or be courted by a prince? Like it'd just appear that you needed to go through harrowing journeys to impress the son of a king. Well upon welcoming a new century and decade, you needn't be forced to wield a sword that slew a dragon just to win the heart of someone you hold most dear. Now a day's there's a variety of things you can do to show you care for that person. And the big thing is you don't have to drive yourself into debt for a perfect date, for that a lot of people enjoy easygoing things. Especially with your first ever date. So my idea of a sweet, thoughtful and noble date with the person I loved would be that we would both have a picnic near a lake, talking whilst watching the sun go down and the arc of moonlight stretching out across the plain. Then later on we'd both play a long game of kiss chase, until it would lead to beautiful thing couples share in an intimate moment. There you have it; a date that doesn't consist of getting into The Riviera for a night, nor one that splurges on diamonds, but sharing the day with your true love. Whether it be at a drive in, or a burger joint, your loved one would appreciate all you've done to show your affection. For it should be the personality of the person you should fall in love with, not looks or riches. Therefore the big question mentioned in the title: WHAT'S YOUR GRAND IDEA OF A ROMANTIC DATE WITH FUN SIMPLICITY? Or in other words, what's your idea of a good day WITHOUT having a debt-induced thinking of just to impress someone. For it should be the thought that counts. There's no things as a stupid idea, all of your ideas are great, we would love to hear them; so feel free to make them as long as you want. And also try to keep your ideas maintained at a PG-13 level in respects to the owners wishes of this group. Have fun!

Posted

well, my idea of an ideal first date is kind of like yours, a stroll in the park or somewhere scenic, a nice heart-to-heart chat with the other, doing something random occasionally but not too out there to provide a bit of spontaneity to the date. there's nothing wrong with a few kisses on the first date, it's something to cap the date off, like a nice ornate ribbon on the wrapping, showing that all that was inside was worth working towards. i have no idea if that even made sense.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

a stroll in the park, by the one you love flowers, take him or her to the movies then to a dinner. after that take him or her danceing then you can take him or her home for the night

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Fantastic Homer! Many others and I think it's a very great idea thank you for sharing your awesome idea with the discussion If there's any more you like to add, please do share another! To whatever you prefer.

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

And to Keandre a truly thoughtful one as well, very poetic. And yes it made perfect sense, haha. Thank you for sharing. If there's any more you like to share, please go right ahead.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you know that is my dream date but i never had any one do that for me. i guess i it was just a dream oh well

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Aw, well I hope they do that in return for you for you are very sweet guy and deserve the best as anyone else should.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww thanks sweety

Posted

i'm glad mine made sense, kind of in a drowsy haze when i wrote it. besides that one, i have an ideal date for one of those was-a-friend-but-now-an-interest dates, when it's with someone you can trust. road trips are always nice, a good time to bond and see if the possibility of relationship won't just be based on where the both of you are. perhaps an overnight stay somewhere rural or out there, to possible judge what anticipations may be in the relationships. a beautiful marker of what may be to come....maybe

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Kean, you are one romatic guy

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Indeed you are Keandre,

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Oh and your welcome, Homer!

Posted

haha, thank you both! sad to say i've only done one of these, the park walk one, ended up climbing a huge tree and getting stuck

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Well thats okay! We appreciate you telling us nonetheless.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

gee i wish i could do at least one of them

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

This was one of my dates with my lover Donnie..We had been together for 10 yrs and I want to do something speical..I call a friend of mine who is another cook and we set up a dinner on the beach..He cook a very good meal and we had some wine by candle lite..It was just like in the movies..After that my friend shoot of some fireworks...We took a long walk on the beach...When we got back my friend had clean up the table and chairs so there was nothing more to do but go home..After that it gets rated R....LOL...Thats just one thing I had done for us...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Was that what you were talking about Dakota..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

way cool Micheal, your such a romatic

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Yes indeedy, Michael! That's another truly awesome one! And whoo rated R, you minx you, JK lol.
Well a very good story. Thanks for sharing with us.

Posted

what i would do for a nice outing with my bf, would probably go for a nice lunch into a beautiful italian cafe, with an added walk through the old town, acting like tourists going in and out of stores. too bad he moved out of state, otherwise it would have been done already. never have had a date on the beach. other things i've done on the beach, just not a date....yet (i hope). too bad the rest of the summer has been booked up for me, otherwise i'd dash to AZ to go out with him for a day

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Well best of luck to you two meeting up again

Posted

thank you. it'll happen eventually, at least we got together before he moved, so he'll either be back here or i'll go to him by the end of the year

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Keandre follow you heart and it will show you the way...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Since my hubby and I have been together for 23yrs now we both have done things to keep the spice in our life..I do have other stories if you like to here them...

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

To whatever you'd like, Michael. We'd love to hear em'.