Jony_Star

Sad To Say Goodbye.. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well i was supposed to be writing this at the end of the month...but plans have changed...i'm going on vacation to oregon...i'll be leaving tomorrow night...sadly my aunt doesn't have a computer or internet...so i won't be able to go online...so that means i'm gonna be gone for a while...i may or may not come back in 2 weeks to check up on things at home...but if not...i'll be definitely be back by mid-september...i'll miss you guys...and well just wanted to let everyone know so you don't think i've disappeared off the face of the earth...so hopefully my vacation goes by soon so i can come back to you guys...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my babys leaveing lol

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

well hope you enjoy,,,see you later

Posted

jony.... remember to smile at everyone you meet up in oregon... they are not real fond of us guys from california..... but do have fun on your trip :-) jerry

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

where in oregon are you going to be Jony? if you dont mind me asking

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

hay jony thay do have internet cafe out there os if you need to you can check in at one of tham

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Ah, hope to meet up with you, when I visit my Aunt and Uncle up in Prineville in a couple of weeks perhaps, it'll probably be an half an hour to where you'll be staying.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if there is a library near you, you can use the library computers

Posted

well i'll see & try to get on a computer...but well we'll see...i'm heading to the city of bend...what a weird name for a city...but anywho...yea...well we'll see Dakota...it's ok Homer...i give you permission to look for other pretend boyfriends while i'm away...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol bend, oregon is a big place. i dont know which is bigger, portland or bend but i know bend is big

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Portland is much bigger, for the Bend airport is what makes Bend look big.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay i will agree with that

Rod_Bell
Posted

@Jony. Sorry to see you go. Cheeck in every now and then.

Posted

well i'm leaving tomorrow night...so i'll come say my final goodbye before i leave...sucks that my cell doesn't really get gays.com...otherwise i could still read your messages & stuff...but oh well...it's only til september...i'm sure time will fly & i'll be back to join you guys soon...

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

MUAH! Big sloppy kisses, lol.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony I will miss you and your great poems..Make sure you write some when you are on vacation so we have something to read when you get back...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony I forgot to say please becarefull if you are flying or driving ok...Miss you already...Hugs...

Dave_Mack
Posted

I to will miss you. Take the time to just step back and relax. May I suggest that if you are using s laptop you bring it with you. With co many people having WIFI three may be an open connection of take it to a Dunkin Donuts (afterall America Runs on Dunkins) as they have WIFI and you can enjoy a coffee and log on. The Internet IS everywhere. I am sure a resourseful guy like you can find a way to get on.
Email us when you can but above all HAVE NICE TIME!

Posted

sorry guys no laptop...and well my departure has been pushed to tomorrow night...by the way guys we're driving...it's a good 13 hrs to oregon from here...i love road trips...haha...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i miss you already baby hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted

well i'm not gone yet Homer...lol...

Posted

After what some Mr Perfects on here have said about me I won't be around when you come back so thanks and keep writing poems.

Have a good holiday

Dean

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

DEAN, i was not saying any thing bad about you sweety. i was actually triing to stand up for you and if i have disrespected you in any way, i am very sorry my sweet friend

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

dean i just want to say this is the internet who cares what outhers say on here just care about those that are close to you the outhers say kiss off and go to hell thats what i do and trust me ive been call lots of names on here but you know what thos that are my friends know the truth ,and bye the way dean ive not heard a bad thing about you so

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree Dean. you are my boy and i am going to kick some ass if they dont start leaveing you alone