Might be best. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm thinking that I may leave gays.com It's nothing against anybody here, just a lot of weirdness going on and I don't keep up with a lot of things here like I normally do or whatever. So, that's pretty much it I guess. :-/

Posted

THERS NOT ALOT GOES ON HERE,,ALOT OF SCAMMERS,,SOME GUYS.GIRLS BECOME FRENDS,,ALOT DONTops im not shouting,,just cap lok on,,soz..i just syay on..no expectaions now//if u do good luck x

Posted

just leave if you want to leave who cares dont cry about it what do you want pity

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

we will miss you if you go but it is totally up to you my friend

Posted

Bob...you obviously didn't read my last discussion...maybe you should check it out...it's called Writing the Wrong Words...i'm sure you'll find it interesting...it's alright trevor you got my fb anyways...so we can still k.i.t there...& you got my number so we can keep texting...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

@ bob, its men like you that makes young guys like Trevor to leave nice groups like this.

@ Trevor, if you need to talk i always have a shoulder to lean on.

Heebie999
Posted

Usually, if people want to leave.. they just leave. This sounds more like you're hoping someone will step up to the plate & give you a reason to stay.
I've only been on here a few weeks.. and I find it pretty quiet.
There seem to be plenty of people who are here just to see how many "friends" they can rack-up, and really aren't interested in creating friendships in the real sense of the world.
If you have any desire to stay, or this is the ONLY way you can keep in touch with some people that you want to keep in touch with.. then stay.
If being on gays.com is bringing you down, or having some negative impact on your life.. by all means.. get other contact information for the people you want to keep in touch with, and close your account.
Don't remain someplace where you're uncomfortable.
You're very cute, and look like a nice person. Whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best.

Posted

Thanks Todd and Homer. I'm not looking for a reason to stay or someone to give me a reason to. I may decide to come back someday, maybe not. And I'm waiting for some of my friends to give me their emails so I can stay in touch with them.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will give you mine so we can keep in touch if you want to

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

thats ok trev we got our push ups togeather to remeber and how ill think of tham

ps...... your turn to clean up the mess

Rod_Bell
Posted

It's never easy toy let someone go.

Posted

Alright everybody. It's been fun but I'm leaving now. Take care all (cept the ones emails I got)

Bye.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Trevor I would like for you to stay because you bring alot to the discussion we have talk in...If you go I will miss you...
@Bob I think that you need to think before you post something because you do get people upset...
@Todd I take offence to you saying that some people are on here to see how many friends they can rack up..Just to let you know I send Brithday emails to all of my friends and if they ever need to talk they know that I am here to listen...

Heebie999
Posted

Geez Michael. It's not like I pointed my finger at you. I know nothing about you.

There are plenty of people on here (and on faecesbook, myspace, linkedin, gay.com etc.. etc.. etc..) who logon, look through some profiles, send piles of friend requests, and that's all they do.

I've got a few "friends" in my list on here who added me.. I sent them a nice note, and.. they've never written back. That's not someone interested in being my friend, that's someone who just wants another "friend" in their list.

People who do that are just looking for a "friend count".. and probably don't understand what the word "friend" even means. For some of them, being able to call people "friend" might be important because they might not have many "real" friends (real in quotes, because people you know online CAN be real friends.. but I want to differentiate between them and people one would know in "real-life")

On a different note.. hopefully Trevor will find what he's looking for.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

facebook and g.com, the guys will chat with you but when it comes to friendship, its like you are a disease or something. it is alot better here then those web sites

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I said nothing about other web sites...Since I have been on here I have meet lots of friends ,friends that I can say to them if they are in my area then they can stop by or go out for coffee things like that...If you read my profile page and shout outs you will see my friends write back..I am here to make friends weather it be 20 or 5000..and I will try to keep in touch with them...Now the ones who don't write back then I just delete them because they are not friends....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry if I sound like a bitch...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your not a bitch Micheal

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I guess I am one because I was told I was and then got another letter saying that I threating someone....so later

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Danm is every one leaveing?

Posted

if you want to leave stop crying over it who cares

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i thinki you need to leave bob. your not wanted here and you too Dean John

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oopps sorry about that Dean

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well guys trev is gone and its kool with me i know why he left and its ok some people dont have time to spend on the net that and hes tired of all the drama on her and you know iam at the same point it becomes not fun comming here to check on things and ive found outheres sites to chat on where the drama is less so like treavor you all may not be seeing me on here mutch