I'm living in this world alone, love people who will love you too, accepts you. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

As my days go, i'm really sick being alone. Really, i need someone to help me, be with me, makes me happy, and LOVE me. No one understand the way I feel, I just want someone will appreciate my talents but they just laugh at me, I want to show I'm a people in this world but I can't have their respect. I know i'm sad, i need someone, i need love.

Posted

Do not cry on youserself... be positive about life and smile.. people will notice that.. I am with you!!

Posted

I can only make one suggestion to you Dean and if you cant find any one to date or make friends on this site then get on your PC and investigate other Dating Websites and You will be as happy as me as I am moving in with my BF next Friday Morning, so GOOD LUCK!!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Bryce there is someone out there for everyone just don't look to hard because he will walk right by.When I meet my lover niether one of us was looking and we ended up talking all night long...So it can happen just don't try to hard...as the saying goes good things come to those who wait.....And yes noone really wants to wait but we all have too at times...If you ever need to talk just message me...Hugs