Joshua_Buffalo

Trying to find a BF in a small town - Gay Guys! <3

Joshua_Buffalo
Posted

Hey there! I'm a staight-acting Bi looking for a relationship. I don't know where to start out here, it's a pretty quiet community and I stick out like a sore thumb.

Mark_Watson
Posted

why do you stick out?

Ronald_Parker
Posted

Maybe you're looking wrong place

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

try the internet i guess. thats what i do and i live in a small town

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with dean

Rod_Bell
Posted

I agree with Dean as well. Additionally, pick social scenes that arecyour interest. You can find A BF almost anywhere people hang out. By hanging out at gay places you will, of course, meet more gay/bi men. N

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well its never easy but hay your in canada where being gay is accepted should be a bit easer for you but you can try finding your local gay communityfor places neer you where gay peiople go and hang out it is a place to start

Joshua_Buffalo
Posted

Thank you for the kind words Dean, greatly appreciated! I meant that I live in a very quiet farmtown, mostly christians. I'm out and proud here, I wear alot of band t-shirts and am an avid otaku. I'd blend right in if it was the city, but farmtowns are all kind of the same lol.

Joshua_Buffalo
Posted

There's a real sense of LACK in this town, no gay comunity at all! It's like everyone's hiding here, I need to go to saskatoon more

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it sounds alot like Pendleton, Oregon

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well you go where ever you like if its gona make you happy wish you luck on your quest

Joshua_Buffalo
Posted

thanks again Dean! I can't imagine someone as sweet and kind as you (not to mention alluringly handsome) is single.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

With a flake pic anyone can be handsome

Van_Wangye
Posted

I agree with Dear Dean. Go slow Joshua.

Be yourself yet go slow.

In asia is far much much worse due to the culture and conservative religonous influence.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Van are they hard on gays over there...

Van_Wangye
Posted

More indirectly. Maybe due to buddhist and Taoist culture of guys must spread their family bloodline. They see girls holding hands and hugging each other seems ok.

But if its guys...you will have many eyes looking at you.

If guys and guys got caught have sex maybe jailed for 2 years.

In here... for guys. Gays = gays. Bisexual guys also = Gays.

Guys are indirectly persecuted more than gals here.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx for the help with that..I like learning about what happpens in different areas of the world...

Van_Wangye
Posted

Religion is the main ingredient which discriminate homosexuality and bisexuality.

Christianity and Islam see it as sin against God.
Buddhism and Taoism see it as sin against your own family bloodline.

Sigh...

Thats why im planning to move out of singapore to somemore a little more liberal and less conservative that i can be myself.

Posted

But from my knowledge, Buddhism and Taoism never stressed out anything about homosexuality or bisexuality But Christian and the sick Islam yes.