Are there any decent people out there? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I was in an LTR with a wondrful older gentlemen for nine years. In 2002, the unthinkable happened: I lost him to Cancer. After a few years, I started seeking another LTR with another gentlemen my age or older. However, the few people I have met all turned out to be "monsters". Consequently, I have to ask: Aren't there any decent people left in the world?!! Thank you.

Daniel_Markov
Posted

My answer for today is : no-does not

Posted

of course there out there but unfortunately not in the same quantity as the ones that cause you heart ache but all you can do is carry on looking if its meant too happen it will. but if your morals or the way you choose to live your life make it harder to find a partner dont compromise yourself just to get a man if a man is worth you he will hopfuly find you goodluck

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

There are, but they hide. Society usually hurts the good guys so they go into hiding. You just have to be patient and opent.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

there are but they all have partners i am afraid William

JJ_NN
Posted

William, i may hope there are decent men..........if not where are we going to????

JJ

Posted

Dear Homer, Thank you very much for your comment; it is appreciated. But I must say my late partner was not in a relationship, I am not in a relationship, and etc. William

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

when i was single, all the nice guys was partnered but inow i am partnered

Posted

Yes there are decent guys out there, there are a lot of decent guys on this site - no I haven't had a relationship with them as I'm currently in one, but when I chat to them they seem really decent and good to chat to
Give it some time, you'll find them.
Also I agree with Ryan, they do go into hiding cause they like yourself have been hurt by the bad guys and don't want it to happen again.

David_Dubber
Posted

Yes I know decent guys are few and far between but, belive me, there are plenty of decent gay guys around

Posted

i'm decent and i'm not partnered :-(

Posted

William the same happened to me but mine only lasted about 7 months B4 he died of cancer. SO far I not found another, but there may be one???? Most of the ones I found just wanted my body and not all of me, and some were really rough and brutal. Still I guess I just met the bad ones so far

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dean dont you know that you have sweet little me lol just kidding. i would want all of you instead of just your body but like you have stated before. i am 42 (too old for you) and you are 16.

Posted

I don't think 42 is too old. My only B/f was 63 when I was 14, but u in US and Im in England

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Dean,

So sorry to learn about your first relationship and that the others have been rough and brutal. Sure that you will find a decent guy very soon

Robert_Connors
Posted

I'm a good guy and single and thought I had found my life partner but it fell apart not by anything to do with either one of us but I guess it wasn't ment to be and I really cared for this guy too but we didn't get to meet am alittle down right now but I will take a step back and look onward

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay dean, how old should 2 lovers needs to be to love each other? i am just wondering

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay would you say that a 42 year old can love some one ....lets say like you at an age like yours????

Rod_Bell
Posted

There are some kind and caring men out there. Gay/Bi men are found almost everywhere.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@William I frist have to say that the tropic went into another way..I am sorry for your lost and I hope that you will find someone that likes the same things that you do..
I was told that I had cancer almost 3 yrs ago..When treatment fell they had to take half a lung away...I now would like to say this when it is time you willl meet that man in your life..You need not to look for it and it will come...I was not looking for my hubby 23yrs ago and we are stilll together to this day..so hang in there and before you know it he wwill walk right by and say hi with a smile...Might just happen when you have coffee at your coffee house...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww Dean you mean you are a sweety after all lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dean John if you don't know what his life is about then you need not comment on it..You don't know what they had between them...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

now now, Dean John is triing his best to help our sweet Dean hargreaves out. lets dont be too hard on him

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I consider myself a decent man, but it is very difficult to meet someone who is interested in dating and getting to know each other. Most of the messages I get are from guys in other countries. Many here in the US are not truly interested in an older guy. I have been single for 16 months after a 7 year relationship broke up. Even my ex would tell you that I'm a decent guy. About a month ago my ex wrote me "take care my dear wonderful Friend I will miss you and love you always and forever."

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

there are guys in this country that do like older guys. you just have to put the word out that you are looking for younger guys to date.

@ Dean John, Dean Hargreaves had said that he had loved an older man who was 68 years old. i did not hear him say that he had made love to him. if he did it is non of my buisness. it rides totally on him.

i can love a person with out makeing love to that person. for exsample, i love Oscar cause he is a sweet young man. that does not mean that we will ever have sex at any time soon, it just means that i care for him.

but you are right about one thing. if Dean was haveing sex with the 63 year old and Dean did not know any better and if Dean was being hurt by the 63 year old, then i would say that it would been against the law for a 63 year old to have sex with a 16 year old but i was not there so i can not judge Dean Hargreaves.

sorry if this confuses any one