Oscar_High

why do I have the feeling the world wants I become an arrogant bitch? - Gay Guys! <3

Oscar_High
Posted

It seems the people around me just want to take advance from me, money, friendship, sex... why is so difficult to find someone normal???

I have the feeling everybody is pushing me to be bitchly to them and to be honest I am beginning to dont really care about it!

Oscar_High
Posted

:-(

Makoto_Uzuki
Posted

I feel youuu...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oscar what up???

Oscar_High
Posted

Some people think I am a bank, a human sexual toy, I gave them a hand but they want to take more do you know what I mean?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

not me, i think that you are a sweet guy who i can not ask for money, sex, or any thing else. i am not made of money and i can not travel to you to give you a hug but what i can do for you is to give you my supprot. i will try to do what i can for you sexy

Carl_Gruel
Posted

It can be a hard thing to do...but learn to say No. If they are truly your friend they will understand, but if they are not a true friend they will get mad and drop you as a friend. Surround yourself with friends that have a positive attitude towards life and you. There are a lot of people on here that will support you.

Posted

You can always change who you are by just saying no the ones that are using you. Trust me they will leave very fast when they see that can't use you. There are thousands more on this site that want what u want.

Oscar_High
Posted

Thank you both Carl and Homer, but when it is about family??? its hard, isnt?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

after my mom did what she did to me, to say no gets alot better over time sexy.

Carl_Gruel
Posted

I agree it is hard to say no to your family, but you need to for you own good and theirs. If they are dependant on you what would happen to them if you were no longer around?

My husband and I would do almost anything for our family. When we came on hard times ourselves the family we helped wanted us to continue to help them and we had to say no, They got upset because they had grown dependent on us instead of finding other means of support. (money) It was either continuing to help them and not be able to pay our own debts or cut them off. We finally had to say no more. Some won't speak to us and say we ruined their lives. Thats too bad, its their loss.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oscar,I know that it is hard when people keep asking for your help and you give untill it hurts then they want more..I myself feel that way with one of my family members but I still give and wait to be pay back..

You know in your heart what is right and you know what you have to do..Just like me you will give the shrit off your back and wait for them to ask for more..specialy if it is family..but when it starts to hurt you and how you live ie:bills things you have to pay on...then you have to say what I said I wish I could but not right know I have things that I need and are you going to help me to get them or pay my bills..

Oscar you are a smart person and and yes you shooulld help family untill it hurts you.....then you need to stop and said I CAN'T......Hugs

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

sorry for rambling on guys...

Oscar_High
Posted

Thanks a lot guys!!! It means a lot for me, all that support really put up! I dunno the expression hehehe but I have a weird mixture of feelings like upset, decided to say no, sad, I am feeling so lonely at the moment. I thought it was a bad idea to put my thoughts over here but I am glad I did, thank you all again!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

come here Oscar so i can give you a great big bear hug xoxoxoxoxo

Oscar_High
Posted

Thats so sweet! Cheers Homer!!

Carl_Gruel
Posted

I am glad we could help you in some way. Good luck and a big HUG to you.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww gee Oscar i just love cheering you up lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Qscar we all are here for you...This is the group to get things off your cheast...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry I didn't spell chest right..LOL

Oscar_High
Posted

@Dean John Adams: I understand what you mean, but I dunno I feel lonely cuz I want to have friends and to go out, clubbing to live my age, I want a lover, to be one too, thank you and I wish you the best from my heart mate!!!

@Thanks Carls and Homer for the virtual love as I named hahaha...

@Michael thanks for your support... you all are like a little scape for me!!

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Of course Oscar, we all love you dearly for we all think your a truly awesome person. So in other words, you can say you have some of the best back up you can ask for, to whatever you need we'll try to see through a way to help you out !
Hope your day is great as you are, dear friend. Many upon many hugs to you.

Oscar_High
Posted

Cheers mate from Nampa! (^.^) xoxo

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

any time sexy Oscar

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I hope you are feeling better Oscar