On Line Weirdo - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I see our old friend who said he was an on line protection person has taken up residence on another gay Site. The site is called Net Log and he goe's by the name Dean Adams, just in case anyone happen's 2 stray onto that Site.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

He is also back here just saw him givin advice to someone

Posted

Ah well Michael what can i say, In my opion this is the most Evil Preditior i hav ever encountered on any site. I hope ppl Suss him out and report and get rid of him.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If I see him again I will report him...

Posted

i had to unfortunately delete him as my friend...because we chatted one time...& well let's just say he started acting crazy...and i wasn't getting through to him...so that was that...i didn't report him though...i'm waiting for him to slip one more time before i do that...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I did and he left then he is back with same pic but this time profile not fill out so we can't report him...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

will some one please tell me what is wrong with Dean Adams please. did i miss something here?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It was something that happen a ways back....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay does it have to do with pushing sex on some one or what?

Posted

Well Homer with me he pretended 2 be an on line protection officer after befriending me. I had nothing 2 hide so i told him 2 bring it on after he said he would Repotr Me, He is just Weird and hope he read's this cause i will tell everyone 2 avoid him.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

than you Richard. i do believe that we are all weird but he does seem like a nice guy to me.i did not get the chance to talk with him which i would like to chat with him if he wants to

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay i remember him now. he wanted to be my boyfriend but when i told him that i was 42 years old he acted like i was a disease or something

Posted

well that's not very nice...with me he came off a little too strong...saying that he loved me & that i belonged to him...i told him str8 out...i don't belong to nobody except myself...i just really hate it when people try to claim me as if i was some object...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Richard I will and have done the same thing..His profile is not done this time so you can't report but I do have a way around that...
@Homer and Jony he said the same thing to me about he wanted to be my boyfriend and come live with me when he gets out of schooland when I told him I had a boyfriend he told me to leave him not then when he ask me for money I told him that I live on a retried money and I don't have it..He said some thing that I wil not say and I have not spoke to him since and I reported him then...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

his loss

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea it is

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I don't believe that is his real profile pic because I showed it to a friend of mine and he saw that pic on facebook under a different name..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i saw 2 different pictures for that name on here Micheal. which one is his????

Posted

@Michael yep like i told u, i saw him on another Gay Site, and yes it's the same Pic on that site as he use's here, i mean one dosent need much of a brain 2 see it's a fake pic, and he's Dangerous as he tried 2 get at me again on that Site.

Posted

yea usually the pics that look too good to be true end up not being real profile pics...so even though he assured me it was him...i kinda knew it wasn't...anywho...he hasn't contacted me privately in a while...must be a good sign i guess???

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

That is a goood sign Jony....I was told today that it might be a generate computer pic....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats not hard to do

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know and I have said it before months ago...Now I am done and will be just reading the comments ....